Office Tour Photos
Are you a marketing professional who wants to work for a $1B industry leading company? Are you looking for an opportunity that will challenge you daily and encourage you to think outside the box? Are you interested in a high impact marketing role? If so, then read on!
Vistaprint is looking for a senior marketing manager for the North American marketing team, reporting directly into the North American Marketing Director. In this role you will be tasked with partnering closely with our product managers to develop go-to-market strategies for our key product lines. In addition, you will be empowered to dig in and leverage customer insights to consistently innovate and evolve our marketing tactics beyond where we are today, keeping the North American customer at the forefront of our plans. The ideal candidate would be a customer obsessed, outside-the-box thinker with experience managing to internal performance goals and proven knowledge of integrated marketing across a variety of channels.
Who are we?
Vistaprint is a Cimpress company passionate about empowering people to make an impression through individually meaningful, personalized physical products. We are a team of over 6,000 members in 24 countries working together to empower over 17 million customers to make an impression. We are passionate, self-starting and audacious. We thrive in an entrepreneurial environment. Whatever geography we’re in, we bring exceptional talent together. We never stop learning and we believe you shouldn't either. Opportunities abound for career development.
- Develop a deep understanding of our North American customer base
- Key POC for North American product lines of business, creating integrated marketing plans across the product portfolio
- Create and optimize messaging and channel execution for our regional marketing campaigns
- Partner closely with customer insights and analytics team to deep-dive into complex customer data and develop roadmap of incremental opportunities for the NA marketing team
- Collaborate with teams across the organization including channels, brand, creative, product and pricing groups to bring ideas to life
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Economics, Mathematics or other related fields
- 7+ years of experience in e-commerce marketing, management experience a plus
- Leadership mentality with exemplary communication skills and executive presence
- Strong analytical thinker and ability to use data to develop strong marketing plans
- Attention to detail and demonstrated ability to juggle multiple complex projects at once
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work well both independently and in a team setting
- Ability to balance both customer and business needs
- Proficiency in MS Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
A few reasons why you might love it:
- High levels of access and visibility throughout the organization
- Widespread impact and influence as a lead working with functions across the organization
- Opportunity for career growth and personal development
More Jobs From