CreateMe is a research and development company at the intersection of automation, apparel, and customization driving on-demand manufacturing, at speed and scale. Were breaking down barriers through trailblazing, frictionless technology that provides an end-to-end solution that is set to revolutionize individualism.
Were based in New York Citys Soho neighborhood with a microfactory in Brooklyn and a manufacturing R&D lab in San Francisco's Dogpatch neighborhood.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Chief Client Officer, the Director of Hardware Technology Partnerships is responsible for the strategy, delivery, and execution of partnership activities, strategic partnerships, and other key relationships in the apparel manufacturing hardware ecosystem to accelerate the growth and success of CreateMes apparel manufacturing platform of the future.
In this role, you will be at the forefront of the apparel manufacturing landscape as it is undergoing rapid transformation. Your focus will be to forge partnerships that keep CreateMe on the cutting edge of advanced manufacturing, automation, and design technology. You will frame and lift the value of CreateMes products within the evolving B2B apparel manufacturing technology ecosystem, and articulate CreateMes value proposition through key partnerships. Your strategic approach to partnerships will help CreateMe build a diverse ecosystem of innovation through industry partnershipsincluding new and established apparel and hardware companies in automation, robotics, AI, and embellishmentand relationships with individual inventors, universities, research bodies, and trade bodies.
You will design and scale processes for establishing external partnerships, and apply best practices to structure multilayered B2B deals that lead to new strategic partnerships. Working closely with teams across the company and other internal and external stakeholders, you will use cross-functional leadership skills to set realistic goals, manage expectations, prioritize needs, and develop solutions across competing interests.
- Serve as the bridge between the internal technology platform and business groups to assist hardware leadership in identifying future initiatives for our technology roadmap and ensuring partnerships meet the product quality and supply assurance requirements of CreateMe.
- Build, maintain, and evolve relationships with partners and leverage internal resources to ensure they have the tools they need to succeed
- Execute business deals from inception to completion, applying advanced analytical thought and judgement to resolve complex or unusual business problems with the support of senior leadership
- Work with cross-functional teams to plan, implement, and constantly fine-tune the partnership framework and onboarding process
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness and success of partnership efforts, measuring actual results against desired outcomes, and providing weekly reporting to leadership
- 10+ years Hardware Product/Equipment Manufacturing Operation experience
- Ability to assess and understand phases of technology development and technology readiness for deployment
- Experience executing partnerships in hardware, technology manufacturing, and related fields; some experience working with universities, research bodies, and trade bodies
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Action-oriented self starter with ability to move quickly and build consensus with stakeholders
- An international perspective on hardware business development and partnership activities
- Knowledge of the apparel manufacturing equipment landscape
- BS, MS in Engineering or Science or MBA
- Product Marketing experience
- Proven ability to lead company-wide alignment on partner priorities and activities
Working at CreateMe:
- Be a part of a community and take part in our lunch'n learns and team outings
- Stay healthy and happy through our comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- Take time away from the office through our flexible Paid Time Off
- Learn and grow through formal and informal learning opportunities
- Save for the future with our 401(k) program + match
At CreateMe Technologies, we value diversity and treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.