Helping careers take flight. Reshaping an industry. Enable you career to be Made on Duck Creek.
WHAT WE ARE ABOUT:
Our global team creates technology solutions that the insurance world has never seen - but really needs. With offices around the globe, our inclusive, innovative teams collaborate to continuously evolve our product offering that world class P&C Insurers build their core systems on Billing, Claims, Policy, Insights, Reinsurance and more. The team at Duck Creek helps insurance companies bring amazing ideas to life quickly and easily with software that thinks and works like they do.
Duck Creek is proud to be a Remote-First employer, empowering our employees with the choice to work from an office, from home or on a hybrid schedule. Our remote-first environment fosters inclusion, collaboration, and ensures a consistent employee experience regardless of location. We support our employees in making a decision that allows them to be the most productive they can be both at work and at home.
If working in a fast paced, rapidly evolving company that is transforming one of the worlds oldest and largest industries into a standard for innovation and open exchange sounds exciting, let us know. We are excited for your career to be Made on Duck Creek.
WHAT YOULL DO:
The Services Project Manager III manages key client projects, and is responsible for the coordination and completion of projects on time, within budget and within scope. The Service Project Manager III sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities and monitors and summarizes the progress of a project, and will also be responsible for developing and delivering presentation materials.
- Responsible for managing key client projects
- Ensures all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Defines project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Responsible for developing and delivering presentation materials.
- Develops a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities and monitors and summarizes the progress of a project
- Manages changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Leads meetings with internal and external stakeholders
- Reports and escalate to management as needed
- Creates and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Develops comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- Develops spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
- Performs other related duties and activities as required
WHAT YOUVE DONE:
- Bachelors degree required, and/or higher level, or foreign equivalent
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus
- Minimum of 5 years professional experience, preferably in a similar role
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Superior skills in Microsoft applications including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
- Experience with file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
- Travel: 25-50%
- Work Authorization: Legally authorized to work in the country of the job location.
- Physical: Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met.
Our global company celebrates & leverages the differences each employee brings to the table. Our success is a direct result of an inclusive culture where opportunities to learn from one another occur regardless of title, seniority or background. This collaborative and team-oriented approach is at the core of how we operate and continuously improve our products, services and systems. As such, Duck Creek is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants - to recruit, hire, train, and reward employees for their individual abilities, achievements and experience without regard to race, color, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, marital, military, or any other protected status.
Duck Creek Technologies does not accept nor will we pay a fee for any hires resulting from unsolicited headhunter or agency resumes.