Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
The Services Engagement Manager (SEM) is responsible for setting Veeva customers up for initial and long-term success by representing the entire value proposition and level of effort for their Veeva Vault implementation project. This is a critical role to ensure a successful implementation and is an integral part of the sales cycle. The SEM will support project delivery, acting as a solution expert working in close alignment with the Veeva Sales and Services Teams.
With a passion for Software Implementation and expertise in Life Sciences Sales, our ideal candidate will craft the right implementation approach, set the right expectations, and identify the appropriate project timeframes and associated costs. RFx responses, Proposals, and Statements of Work are key deliverables of this role, along with implementation partner recommendations and strategic alignment of the team prior to project start.
Opportunities are available across the United States for this role; this is a remote position. Qualified U.S.-based candidates are encouraged to apply.
What You'll Do
- Align closely with the Sales, Strategy, and Services teams to design customer-specific Vault Safety implementation strategies, establish long-term success metrics and plans, and establish confidence in our ability to deliver
- Set customer and internal stakeholder expectations correctly, focusing on long-term customer success
- Position post-implementation support, training, and other Veeva solutions/offerings that may be needed for a successful customer experience
- Work across Services teams and leaders to ensure successful delivery aligned to the delivered implementation plan and long-term customer strategy
- Provide awareness and alignment with our partner ecosystem
- 5+ years of software implementation project planning and/or professional services management experience within the Life Sciences industry
- 2+ years in a consulting or professional services environment specific to Regulatory Information Systems, including proven success in selling and managing small- and large-scale implementation programs
- Consultative work style with the ability to build short- and long-term strategies to ensure customer success and continued evolution
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, executive-level presence, and experience in facilitation
- Ability to engage audiences of varying perception levels
- Collaborative nature and the ability to partner cross-functionally in a highly matrixed environment
- Content, cloud, and/or data management experience in Life Sciences
- Ability to travel when required (up to 20%)
Nice to Have
- Direct experience partnering with customers in the Regulatory Operations, Regulatory Affairs, or Regulatory Informatics spaces
- SaaS / Cloud Experience
- Background includes exposure to regulatory compliance and validation standards in the Life Sciences industry
Perks & Benefits
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Flexible PTO
- Health & Wellness programs
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].