Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
The Services Engagement Manager (SEM) is responsible for setting our customers up for success and representing the entire value proposition and effort behind a Veeva CDMS Implementation. This is a critical role in ensuring successful customer engagements during the scoping and planning phase to establish the right strategy for implementation success for small, medium, and enterprise Vault CDMS implementations. The SEM is an integral part of the sales cycle, acting as a solution expert working in close alignment with the Veeva Sales and Services Teams.
Utilizing their own clinical trial systems experience and Veeva product knowledge they will structure the right solution, set the right expectations, and identify the appropriate project charter; including staffing, timeframes, and associated costs. Delivery of Proposals and Statements of Work (SOW) is a key deliverable from the SEM, along with potential implementation partner recommendation and strategic alignment of the team prior to project start.
What You'll Do
- Align closely with sales teams to provide implementation proposals and establish confidence with prospects in our ability to deliver
- Set client and internal stakeholder expectations correctly with a focus on long-term success
- Provide awareness and alignment with the partner ecosystem
- Position support, training, and other solutions that may be needed for a successful customer experience
- Travel estimate: Less than 25%
- Direct experience implementing Vault CDMS or other EDC, Coder, or data lake platforms.
- Understanding of the data capture for clinical trials ecosphere, including how EDC works with IVRS, safety systems, CTMS, data lakes, etc.
- 5+ years experience delivering consulting services, including involvement in selling services
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, executive-level presence, and experience in facilitation
- Ability to engage audiences of varying perception levels
- Collaborative and consultative work style
- Proven success in selling services
- Ability to travel
Nice to Have
- Experience in interpreting clinical protocols and translating requirements into software specifications including writing and reviewing technical documentation
- Life Science, computer science or related degree
- SaaS/Cloud experience in the delivery of clinical trials
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]. Position may not be eligible for remote work in Colorado.