Office Tour Photos
From its brilliant but modest start, Vistaprint has grown into an e-commerce powerhouse. Employing over 5000 globally, we have achieved an impressive growth rate and continue to strive for the highest. Through a revolutionary business model supported by patented and proprietary technologies, Vistaprint does what no one else can. We deliver high-quality printed products in low volumes for a great price. Our core business is providing online services and solutions, such as email marketing, websites and postcard marketing and our products range from business cards to brochures, banners & signs, photo books and beyond.
Vistaprint’s SEO team strives to grow organic traffic in innovative and sustainable ways. If you’re a data enthusiast thinker who is interested in sharing your passion with other people and increasing your skills in SEO you will love your role here. Our team works collaboratively to solve problems while encouraging its members to take ownership and dive deep. We engage with colleagues all over the organization and have dedicated developer support. The Web Analytics Specialist will be responsible for the execution of Organic Search strategies. The successful candidate will be a self-starting, motivated and eager to learn web analyst who will be involved in cross-functional company-wide effort to optimize the site for organic search performance.
You will be responsible for the execution of our ambitious program across our different locales, including:
- Leading and running web analytics initiatives within the SEO global team.
- Monitoring KPIs and generating core insights from data to suggest actions driving fundamental improvements to the program.
Reporting on progress and contribute to forecasting efforts.
- Staying on top of the industry and permanently look for new opportunities.
Taking advantages of different sources of data to provide clarified storytelling with data.
Experience & Requirements:
- 4-5+ years of experience within in-house Marketing team and / or Analytics Team
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office suite with very strong Excel skills
- Experience with Google Analytics and any of PowerBI / Tableau / Looker an asset.
- Experience with Big Data platforms (e.g. Snowflake) is a plus
- Self-Starter with the ability to quickly learn, influence others and drive change
- Ability to respond to shifting priorities quickly and effectively when necessary
- Experience with ecommerce websites and a strong interest in the development of Search Marketing
If you feel you have the skills, experience and desire to be part of our growth, please apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, we strive to do more than the law requires.
More Jobs From