Want to help everyday Americans invest and build wealth? Financial inequality is increasing, and too many people are getting left behind. At Stash, we are passionate about democratizing wealth creation through education, advice, and products that help customers achieve greater financial freedom.
Were hiring a Senior Web Engineer for our Platform team. The Platform team works horizontally across all other product and engineering teams to help accelerate Stash's development process. The Platform team builds internal workflows and tooling that have a wide impact over all Stash teams and products. Stash is always hiring so there may be opportunities available on our other engineering teams.
What you'll do:
- Design and implement intuitive web applications that support the Stash experience
- Build and maintain scalable and well tested web applications using ReactJS and NodeJS
- Work on new, greenfield projects that will have an immediate impact on both our users and the company
- Collaborate in an agile, cross-functional team while communicating project guidelines, reinforcing best practices, and utilizing modern tooling.
- Instrument, test, profile, and code review software
- Continuously deploy to our cloud-based infrastructure
What we're looking for:
- A keen interest in testing best practices and high code quality
- Experience with development tools such as webpack, babel, and git
- An understanding of UX best practices for the web platform
- An understanding of system design patterns
- Willingness to pair and adventure into non-web technologies
- Experience working on a consumer-facing application
- Test Driven Development (TDD)
At Stash it is our mission to help everyday Americans invest and build wealth. That includes people of all races, genders, and abilities, so it is important to us to acknowledge and address the issues of inequality in financial services head on.
Diversity and inclusion are essential to living our values, promoting innovation, and building the best products. Our success is directly related to our employees and we believe that our team should reflect the diversity of the customers that we serve. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Stash is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds.
If you require any reasonable accommodations to make your application process more accessible please reach out to [email protected].
Invest in Yourself:
- Equity & Stash Accounts [Invest, Retire, Custodial, Bank]
- Flexible PTO
- Learning & Development Fund
- Work from Home Stipends
- Parental Leave [Primary & Secondary]
- BuiltIns Best Places to Work (2019, 2020, 2021)
- Forbes Fintech 50 (2019, 2020, 2021)
- Best Digital Bank, Finovate Awards (2020)
- Tearsheet Challenge Awards, Best Banking Card Product - Stock-Back Card, 2020
- LendIt Fintech Innovator of the Year (2019 & 2020)
**No recruiters, please**
This position may be performed remotely anywhere within the United States except the State of Colorado.