Senior Web Content Developer- Boston, MA
Who we are
Brightcove is a global team of smart, passionate people who are revolutionizing the way organizations deliver video. Were hyped up about storytelling, and about helping people connect, share experiences, and view the world. Bottom line: video is the worlds most compelling, exciting medium, and Brightcove exists to demonstrate that video means business.
What we offer you
- We offer flexible work options
- Generous PTO package & work life balance
- Diverse working environment
As the industry leader in this space, we empower our customers to deliver top-notch video experiences to audiences on every screen in bold and innovative ways. When video is done right, it can have a powerful and lasting effect. Hearts open. Minds change. Creativity thrives.
The position: Were looking for a Senior Web Content Developer to join our team in Boston!
How YOU will make an impact
- Own digital infrastructure development from front-end to back-end, working closely with design.
- Own our product architecture, understanding the advantages and disadvantages of different architectures at different stages.
- Participate in all phases of the product development lifecycle, including problem definition, feature ideation, identifying and costing deliverables, performance tests, and post-launch evaluation.
- Work in tandem with marketing and marketing operations to ensure the proper integration of analytics, event tracking, and additional marketing technologies.
What we need from you
- 3+ years of web development experience
- In-depth understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Solid understanding of Amazon Web Services such as S3, Lambda, and Cloudfront
- Strong knowledge of NodeJS
Interested? Reach out to me directly, [email protected]
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.