Acquired by Accenture Digital in June 2017 and founded in 2010, Intrepid is an end-to-end mobile design and development studio with offices in Cambridge, MA and NYC. With expertise in insightful product strategy, well-crafted design and development for iOS, Android, Web and Rails, we help companies, from startup to enterprise, boldly navigate their mobile future.
The digital revolution is changing everything, transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
Our team is seeking an experienced developer to join our growing Web team. You will lead frontend and backend developers on large and complex projects with our top tier clients. You will build scalable software and aid in sales estimation & scoping work. You’re eager to explore new technologies and advise our team on industry best practices. All members of the growing Web team will seek your wisdom, advice and mentorship.
If this sounds like you, please apply!
YOUR ROLE: Sr. Web Developer
- Lead development of web projects, including responsive websites, mobile API creation and others
- Lead and mentor more junior team members OR act as a subject matter expert (SME) in a particular technology
- Provide advisor-level support to multiple projects simultaneously
- Advise on architecture decisions
- Work closely with cross-functional team members, including designers, QA engineers and project managers to build excellent products
- Communicate project plans and scope to clients
- Lead code and architecture reviews
- Provide technical leadership and mentor junior team members
- Participate in Agile/SCRUM SDLC
YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
- 5+ years working with SQL or related database technologies
- 3+ years in software development in a team environment
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar field
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills
- 7-10 years work experience
- Preference for previous client services’ experience
- Have worked in Agile environment (Scrum preferred)
- Expert-level Rails skills
- Strong Phoenix/Elixir skills are strongly preferred
- At least one additional language required like PHP, Java or Node.js
- Substantial front end experience developing web applications
- Previous enterprise development experience preferred
- Previous experience leading development teams of varying sizes
- Extensive experience in responsive development (using tools like Boostrap or Foundation)
- Experience working in cloud environments like AWS
- Preference for those with an interest in mentorship
Intrepid has some of the best benefits you’ll find. It’s something we take great pride in.
- Medical, dental, vision plans
- Flexible spending accounts
- 401k plan with matching
- Pre-tax commuter program
- Generous paid time off
- 9 company observed holidays
- Annual bonus and raise
- Stock purchase program
- Great team events
- Employee assistance program
- Wellness benefits
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job Candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.