Office Tour Photos
Wayfair.com is a leader in the e-commerce space for all things home. By using technology and data to create a best-in-class experience for our customers, it gives us a competitive advantage in the global homegoods market!
Employee Tech at Wayfair is responsible for providing technology services and support for all Wayfairians globally. Our goal is to enable employee productivity through collaboration and innovation. Currently, we are looking to bring on a senior voice engineer to manage and grow the telecommunications infrastructure that supports our large-scale contact center, and help bring our Systems Engineering team to the next level!
Some of our bigger communications projects include:
- Expanding our contact center environment to support Wayfairs growth across our US and International offices
- Upgrading existing solutions to the latest and greatest versions to support future deployment of VDI for remote agents
- Working with our monitoring teams to build a robust monitoring and notification solution for detecting contact center faults to ensure system health
- Design and implement a global remote agent solution
- Evaluating and integrating conversational IVR, omni-channel support, integration with AI, and future innovative call center related technologies
- Work to innovate and automate all operational and provisioning tasks
- Managing and growing our Cisco UCCE Contact Center platform and collaboration tools
- Provide voice infrastructure design strategy and implementation plans for the Wayfair Cisco Contact Center Enterprise environment
- Create and update policies, procedures and standards
- Mentor other Voice Engineers
- Participate in a 24x7 on-call rotation
- Work closely with business partners on telephony related projects and initiatives.
- Create system Run-Books, Knowledge-Base and troubleshooting guides for support organization to follow
- Support and expand Python based automation tools
What youll need:
- 3+ years experience with Cisco Voice Products
- 3+ years experience supporting large scale customer contact centers
- Proven track record with Cisco UCCE, Finesse, VXML, ICM scripting and CUIC technologies
- Familiarity with general networking protocols such as EIGRP/OSPF/BGP and Ethernet switching in both an office and data center environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- BA or BS degree from a 4 year college or university
- Courtesy-call back, scripting and reporting experience
- Certifications; CCNP Collaboration, CCIE-Collaboration.
- Familiarity with APIs for Cisco Unified Communications products
- Coding experience with Python
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
More Jobs From