About the Team:
The Infrastructure Engineering Services team designs, build and maintains all of SS&C Intralinks compute and storage systems, in the data center, public and private clouds in support of our highly available, global SaaS offerings.
About this Role:
This position will be responsible for maintaining best-in-class virtual and containerized systems in Intralinks pre-production and production environments. You will interface with staff around the world in Research and Development, Network Engineering, Site Reliability Engineering, Database and Storage administration to ensure that Intralinks compute infrastructure is fast, scalable, secure, and resilient.
Day to Day:
- Virtual Environments, Linux assets Windows assets in physical data centers.
- Perform necessary system maintenance in accordance with company change management policies.
- Ability to troubleshoot complex issues within the VMware environments.
- Recommend changes to procedures and architecture which result in operational optimization.
- Participate in Root Cause Analysis reviews when applicable.
- Document as built and road map architectures using Visio, Confluence, and Service Now.
- Work closely with Sr. Architects on infrastructure roadmaps, design of product lifecycle and technology modernization.
- Come to the table with a can do attitude
- Bachelors Degree in a related field or equivalent work Experience.
- 5+ Years Strong experience with Linux/Windows VM hosted on VMware ESXI
- 3+ Years of experience with Windows Administration (virus scanning, DHCP, CIFS etc.)
- 3+ Years of experience with Linux Administration (RedHat, SUSE, and/or CentOS/Ubuntu)
- 3+ Years of experience with Enterprise compute
- Knowledge of Hardware (Server HPE /DELL), VSAN, Kubernetes, Storage Arrays (NetApp)
- Good scripting and automation techniques (PowerShell, PowerCLI Chef, Ansible, Bash & Python)
- Effective communication skills are required.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and execute technical project plans.
- Experience with intrusion detection systems and security hardening
- Ability to travel within continental US and international as needed.
- Experience with audit and ISO certifications.
- VMware Certifications are required
- Experience with orchestration tools.
- Experience with enterprise managing monitoring.
- Experience working in a hosted environment.
It would be great if you also:
- Experience with Hyper-V, Zen as well as other types of virtualization technologies
- Have worked hands on in the creation of a datacenter environment
- Have experience in the Mergers & Acquisitions, Alternative Investments or Financial Services industry
Intralinks is the platform of choice for secure content distribution and collaboration. We continue to invest in new ideas to evolve our company and provide value to our clients. The product manager plays a big part in driving innovation as they partner with business leaders to lead our continued transformation. In this role youll have impact on the business, opportunities for personal and professional growth and create great products along the way. #WhatLinksUs
SS&C Intralinks is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.