Office Tour Photos
Do you have a relentless passion for design? Are you deeply interested in finding out how things work? Do you believe that there is always a better way of doing things, you just need to keep digging to find it? If yes, keep on reading!
In this challenging role, you will use your expertise in branding and interface design to create digital marketing for a wide range of clients and mediums. You’ll be working on challenging digital marketing projects while working with a great team of UX designers and producers.
The ideal candidate is a mid-level designer who always puts the customer first. You’re passionate about solving difficult, nuanced design problems in the simplest, most elegant way.
- Create ideas and concepts that evolve into fascinating visual solutions
- Present and have a strong position on designs
- Contribute to collaborative brainstorms and concept development
- Create work that raises the design bar for clients
- Ability to collaborate with internal teams to make sure designs are possible and meet client goals
- Work closely with Creative and Art Director to ensure the quality of design throughout projects
- Work closely with UX designers and interpret wireframes into web page comps
Qualifications and Skills
- A minimum of 5 years of design experience focused on web interface and application design
- A minimum of 5 years of creating design systems and executing on them
- Comfortable with working on several projects in a fluid organization
- Extensive experience in web and mobile design
- Strong creative vision and the ability to make that vision come to life
- Proficiency with Adobe Suite, Sketch and other design software
- Ability to interact effectively with internal colleagues and external clients
- Experience working with UX, wire frames and research
- A passion for all things related to branding
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Website development skills are a plus
- An awesome, positive, can-do attitude
- A passion for social media and different foods is a must
- A sense of humor
- A deep desire to figure stuff out and make the world a better place
Qualified candidates should include portfolio with application.
Boston Digital will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume. Agency must obtain advance written approval from Boston Interactive's recruiting function to submit resumes to a specific job opening.
Why You'll Love It Here
We work hard here, so we take our fun seriously. As a Boston Digital team member, not only will you contribute to amazing projects and build a worthwhile career, you'll also enjoy the benefits that turn a simple job into a passion.