Senior Vice President of Channel Partnerships
Humanizing Digital Experiences
Kasistos Digital Experience Platform, KAI, is designed for financial institutions to deliver the industrys most amazing Conversational AI powered intelligent virtual assistants to their customers. KAI is open and extensible, and also fluent in the language of banking and finance. From simple retail transactions to the complex demands of corporate banks and wealth management, financial institutions can deliver meaningful digital interactions with KAI that help build their digital brand.
Financial institutions around the world use KAI, including DBS Bank, J.P. Morgan, Mastercard, Standard Chartered, TD Bank, and Manulife Bank among others. They chose KAI for its proven track record to drive business results while improving customer experiences. The platform is used by millions of consumers around the world, all the time, across multiple channels, in different languages, and is optimized for performance, scalability, security, and compliance.
This is a unique, ground floor opportunity for an experienced individual who has a strong understanding for developing strategic business relationships with targeted OEMs as well as other Distribution partners. The primary objective and responsibility of the Senior Vice President of Channel Partnerships is to oversee and execute the planning, and implementation of Kasistos global partnership growth strategy.
This role requires someone who has exceptional communication and analytical skills, understands how to uncover a partners business objectives, align Kasisto product capabilities with the partner business goals, while developing a unique value proposition for the partner - ultimately leading to an agreed business case, commercial agreement and mutually beneficial revenue producing engagements. Experience in enterprise software, cloud services, conversational AI, and also the financial services industry are important attributes for this individual.
What you will be doing
- Developing and managing Kasistos multi faceted partner program
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and partner satisfaction
- Identifying and recruiting potential channel partners
- Develop executive relationships within targeted partners
- Promote the companys products/services addressing or predicting partners objectives
- Coordinate the development and delivery of commercial agreements to the partner
- Negotiate commercial terms directly with the partner and drive internal support
- Build long-term productive relationships with new and existing partners including go-to-market strategies that ultimately result in revenue growth for Kasisto and our partners
- Track and report channel sales KPIs by channel and forecast monthly, quarterly and yearly channel sales based on channel sales pipe-line
What you need in this position
- 15+ total years experience selling enterprise software and SaaS products within Financial Services industry
- 5+ years leadership experience in partner program management, channel operations and/or channel sales
- Proven success as a business development executive or related role
- Data-driven mindset with the ability to navigate banking, financial services, insurance and other Enterprise ecosystems
- Market knowledge, product and domain knowledge relevant to Kasistos products
- Communication, business acumen, and negotiation skills
- Experience working with relevant OEM, IT service partners as well as BPOS that will help drive Kasistos business objectives
- Ability to build rapport, build internal support and solve business problems
- Time management and planning skills
- BSc/BA or relevant business experience
What we offer
- Competitive compensation package
- Ground floor opportunity within rapidly growing tech startup
- Great collaborative team environment
- Full Benefits
- Fun perks
Location New York, NY (Flatiron District)
Applicants must be authorized to work in the US as we are unable to sponsor. Kasisto is an equal opportunity employer.
More Jobs From