Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
Do you want to create new customer experiences? Help customers find answers efficiently? As a member of the Crossix Analytics team you will have the opportunity to reset customer expectations of marketing measurement solutions. With your intuitive UX designs you will bring to life insights that drive action.
You will be involved in all aspects of product development from ideation to cross-functional team collaboration. Ultimately, you will have a direct impact on the customer experience for all of our platform delivered products.
What You'll Do
- Own end to end design.
- Quickly and thoroughly create design artifacts; wireframes, design mockups, and prototypes, to effectively conceptualize new initiatives.
- Able to distill complex processes into intuitive UI workflows.
- Experience with product design i.e. research, UX, and visual design.
- Own complex projects with minimal oversight.
- Present concepts and finished work to the product team, client services, and executives for review and feedback.
- Create and maintain user-interface patterns and specifications for the engineering team.
- 5+ years professional experience
- HCI or design or related field
- Portfolio of shipped work, includes UX work and UI design work
Nice to Have
- Experience with tools such as but not limited to Confluence, Jira, Asana, Slack, Microsoft Teams, Google Suite, Microsoft Suite
- Enterprise or B2B platform experience
Perks & Benefits
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Allocations to donate to charities of your choice
- Allocations for health and wellness
- Flexible PTO
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].