Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
Are you looking for an opportunity to own the user experience and design of a platform that showcases industry-leading marketing analytics? To redefine expectations for insights platforms? And create an experience that enables customers to go from insights to taking action in mere moments? As the Crossix Analytics team Product Design leader you will be involved in all aspects of product development from ideation to cross-functional team collaboration and delivery. As the DIFA Platform design owner you will define, design, and drive the customer experience for all of our platform-delivered products.
What You'll Do
- Responsible for the UX design strategy for the B2B platform that showcases insights for a portfolio of analytics products
- Create the design strategy for data visualization from complex data sets
- Quickly and thoroughly create design artifacts; wireframes, design mockups, and prototypes, to effectively conceptualize new initiatives
- Able to distill complex processes into intuitive UI workflows
- Lead discovery and design activities to understand customer needs and shape solutions
- Partner with Product Management and Engineering on new Product initiatives
- Including ideation, pitching leadership, and bringing products to market
- 7+ years of professional experience
- HCI or design or related field
- A portfolio of shipped work that includes UX work and UI design work
- Experience creating and maintaining design systems
- Experience designing UX and US for saas or enterprise platforms
- Experience mentoring other designers
Nice to Have
- Experience with tools such as but not limited to Confluence, Jira, Asana, Slack, Microsoft Teams, Google Suite, Microsoft Suite
Perks & Benefits
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Allocations to donate to charities of your choice
- Allocations for health and wellness
- Flexible PTO
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]. Position may not be eligible for remote work in Colorado.