Thats the way its always been done.
We believe those seven words are the most detrimental to learning and growing, both individually and as a collective team. If you agree, we want to talk to you. Over 15,000 customers rely on ZoomInfos expanding suite of go-to-market solutions that put best-in-class B2B intelligence at the forefront of productivity, growth, and innovation. And were not close to satisfied.
While the rocket ship took off long ago, ZoomInfo is looking for captains, not passengers, who want to help our team discover new frontiers and define new possible.
ZoomInfo is looking for a UI/UX Designer to join our Product Team. We are seeking a hands-on Designer with strong UI/UX, mockup, wireframe and prototyping skills. You will champion a user-centered design approach to ensure we ship products our customers love. Our design team works closely with Product Management and Engineering to translate user requirements into highly usable and successful product solutions.
- UI design for B2B applications
- Translate highly complex products into flows that are easy to understand
- Interface with Product Managers, UXUI designers and Programmers to oversee full implementation of the User Experience
- Create and drive user tests
- Conduct User Research and competitor analysis
- Partner with Product Managers to deliver best in class User Experience
- Produce product sketches, wireframes, mockups, conceptual designs and layouts for user-facing functionality
- Lead cross-functional design reviews with product management and engineering
- Drive stakeholder reviews and prototypes throughout the design lifecycle
- Maintain a holistic view of the product and drive toward a simple and coherent user experience
- 5+ years of customer-facing UI design experience with a focus on complex flows and use cases in the B2B space
- Agile experience and willingness to experiment to evolve the design process
- Willingness to be a hands-on member of a development team / squad in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to balance product requirements, UI best practices, customer insights, and innovation
- Portfolio showcasing your work
- Relevant academic background such as a degree in the field of Psychology, Cognitive science, Ergonomics, Human Computer Interaction, industrial engineering, architecture, visual communication interactive design or equivalent
- Demonstrable UX&UI skills with a strong portfolio which includes complex systems - a must
- 3+ years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for B2B
- Experience in UX for Mobile
- Expertise in designing with Figma - a plus
- Ability to work with stakeholders to understand detailed requirements, and design complete user experiences that meet their needs and vision
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting
- Experience in collaborating closely with R&D
- High level of English
ZoomInfo is the leading sales and marketing intelligence solution that helps businesses optimize their go-to-market strategies. For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects. Our mission? To provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, national origin, disability and protected veterans status or any other personal characteristic protected by law.