SS&C Eze is seeking a Senior User Experience Designer to join our team out of our Boston office. SS&C Eze is a leading global provider of best-in-breed software solutions and technology services designed to maximize investment and operational alpha for the entire institutional investment process and community. Our vision: to lead a reimagined investment process by creating a completely open, seamless, and fluid investment ecosystem.
The Eze Eclipse™ solution is a born-in-the-cloud investment solution that supports start-up, emerging equity, and event-focused hedge funds’ full investment process in a single, unified platform through a secure web interface.
As a Senior UX Designer on our team, you will be responsible for being the voice of our users, understanding their problems and needs, and designing experiences to solve their problems.
Why join UX at Eze?
- Be part of a global product and development team known for delivering multi-award winning investment technology solutions
- Directly influence the design of our next generation software, born within the cloud
- Create impactful designs and see them quickly activated within the product
- Master your skills within a company that wants to see you succeed and get to the next level
- Create frictionless, user-focused designs to solve complex problems, in partnership with scrum teams.
- Own and execute on design projects from start to finish – including research, ideation, information architecture, wire-framing, visual design, prototyping and testing.
- Advocate for the needs of end-users throughout the product design process, including contributing to client-facing functionality reviews.
- Adapt and thrive in a highly collaborative, fast-paced and evolving Agile development environment.
- Provide meaningful design review feedback to teammates.
- Perform User Experience reviews for projects in active development to ensure they adhere to design specifications and established style guidelines.
- Organize and facilitate small-scale usability tests with the team.
- Expertly articulate the reasoning behind design decisions and communicate effectively with non-designers.
- Guide the evolution of our design system.
- Bachelor’s degree in User Experience/User Interaction/Industrial/Graphic/Web Design, Human-Computer Interactions, or related field required.
- 3-5 years of experience designing or developing complex software solutions for the web, desktop environments, including 2+ years of User Research experience.
- Proficiency with design tools such as Sketch, Adobe XD, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop.
- Experience in creating and presenting polished, professional designs that anticipate and accommodate the needs of users.
- Ability to stay up-to-date on current User Interface/User Experience trends and best practices.
- Academic training for through understanding of fundamental design principles and usability heuristics.
- Strong ability to communicate professionally with internal and external contacts.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to remain highly organized in a deadline driven environment while maintaining strict attention to detail.
- Experience designing or developing complex software solutions for mobile users.
- Proficiency with HTML, CSS, SASS.
- Knowledge of or interest in the financial and/or trading industry and trading systems.
Who We Are:
We are a trusted and proven partner to the investment community. We complement our award winning investment workflow technology with expert global customer service. We pride ourselves on fully understanding each client’s unique needs and advising them on best practices and processes to maximize their operational and investment alpha. Our team is made up of more than 1,000 global employees in 11 locations worldwide. We are headquartered in Boston, with offices in Chicago, Hong Kong, Hyderabad, London, New York, Rio De Janeiro, San Francisco, Singapore, Stamford, and Sydney.
We are a highly dedicated team of innovators and experts who love to collaborate on the cutting edge. We service our clients’ unique and growing needs with highly configurable, expansive, and integrated products for the entire investment process and community and we are never satisfied until our customers are delighted. We celebrate this passion and commitment by fostering a culture that promotes innovation, growth, communication and achievement from the bottom up. We nurture the entrepreneurial spirit and welcome productive debate. We encourage open communications and upward feedback, we learn quickly from our mistakes, challenge the status quo – all while remaining accountable to our colleagues and clients. We also understand work is a big part of life, so having fun and celebrating hard work is core within our culture.
SS&C Eze is an equal opportunity employer.