Constant Contact is striving to lead the industry in Digital Marketing Solutions. We focus on building simple, yet powerful tools that help small businesses achieve their goals while being delighted along the way.
As a Senior UX Designer, you will be working on an agile development team focused on helping our customers get the most value from our product. You will collaborate with product owners, developers, researchers, and support staff to understand our customers pain points and provide solutions to overcome these issues. You will improve designs on the current products that we offer in addition to create experiences for new products.
What youll do:
- Work in a design driven development team that thrives on creating enterprise level applications that help the user become successful with the solutions we provide
- Collaborate with peers, stakeholders, product managers, and developers to oversee the user experience of a product from conception until launch as well as additional on-going iterations
- Design flows and user interfaces that are simple, effective, and delightful
- Create storyboards, user flows, conceptual wireframes, interaction diagrams, interaction specifications, and functional prototypes
- Act as the users advocate throughout the entire development process by subjecting early-stage designs to usability testing or expert review, and offering iterative suggestions from a user-centered perspective
- Take a data-driven approach to influence your visual and interaction design decisions
Who you are:
- Able to empathize with users to understand their pain points and be a relentless champion of their cause throughout the entire process
- Possess a portfolio of work that highlights your designs and design process, including work for phone, tablet and web platforms
- Have a command of interaction design core principles: architecture, interaction, and user-centered design
- Ability to accept input gracefully while also taking the initiative to push back respectfully when advocating for optimal user experience
- Expert proficiency with current tools for web and product design such as Sketch and Invision with 5+ years experience in the UX design field
- General understanding of HTML, CSS, and React in order to effectively communicate ideas and solutions with engineers
Why youll love us:
- In this era of COVID-19, we believe in putting our employees first and keeping them safe. We were one of the first technology companies to make significant changes to our office environments and team interactions, including mandatory working from home and safety procedures to enter our office space. We are committed to not require any face-to-face interaction for our employees until the data shows it is entirely safe for our teams. We have made the decision to stay remote until June 2021.
- We celebrate one anothers differences. Although we're proud of our culture of diversity and inclusion, we're working hard to strengthen and improve this culture. We have programs in place that bring us together on important issues and provide educational opportunities for all employees.
- Join the experts. If you're passionate about supporting businesses of all sizes, you wont find a better spot to share your talent. Were dedicated to improving the quality of our product from a customer standpoint, and have a true desire to help the little guy/gals.
- Youll have opportunities to advance. Were fans of helping our employees learn different aspects of the business, be challenged with new tasks, be mentored and grow.
- Weve got you covered. We are a family! From medical to life insurance, education sponsorships to interest-free loans, Flexi-leave to casual dress code - we've got your back!