DraftKings Inc. (Nasdaq: DKNG) is a digital sports entertainment and gaming company. Its simple, at DraftKings, we believe lifes more alive with skin in the game. For that reason, were committed to responsibly creating the worlds favorite games and betting experiences. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices around the globe, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do, and think you will too.
The Strategy Behind the Game
Were growing rapidly and searching for a Marketing Associate on the Growth Marketing team. In this role, you will support integrated marketing efforts, focusing on go-to-market campaign planning and execution for Offline marketing channels, namely TV. If youre a self-motivated and organized individual with high attention to detail and the ability to interface with external partners, we think DraftKings is the perfect place for you.
What youll do as a TV Marketing Associate:
- As a TV Marketing Associate for the Growth Marketing team, you will assist in the development and execution of Offline marketing campaigns to reach targets KPIs.
- Develop reports to measure the health of marketing campaigns, collaborating with analytics in the process.
- Research, analyze, and maintain record of trends, innovations, and best practices for relevant marketing channels.
- Partner with our internal creative agency to help manage TV creative assets, working on timelines and deliverables as well as collaborating across teams ensure a smooth end-to-end process.
- Execute media buys for advanced TV, utilizing the third-party tool Dataxu. Also working on the media strategy and execution for YouTube.
- Manage spend and budget reporting, ensuring spend is being accurately reported to all stakeholders.
What skills you will use:
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business, or a related field.
- 2+ years of marketing-specific experience with a focus on acquisition and growth marketing.
- Understanding of consumer facing marketing channels such as TV, OTT Digital Video, YouTube, etc.
- Hands-on experience with marketing platforms; a willingness to not just strategize but also own execution.
- Excellent organizational and , analytical skills.
- Familiarity with the fantasy sports or gambling a plus.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and were great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of techs most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
Were proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. Well never discriminate against anyones background or creed. If youre good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
You may be required to become licensed through applicable regulatory agencies.
More Jobs From