Thrasio is the consumer goods company reimagining omnichannel commerce and consumer products, and boasts an innovation engine that brings high-quality products to market across digital marketplaces, channels, and retailers globally.
With the experience of evaluating more than 6,000 Amazon companies, acquiring over 130 top-rated brands, and managing the scale of 22,000 products, Thrasio is the largest acquirer of Amazon FBA brands. Since our founding in 2018, the team has grown to more than 1,000 people globally--most of that growth has occurred during the COVID-19 pandemic. Hiring people who share a passion for their craft in the eCommerce space is the reason were projected to grow more than 10x in the next few years. This growth is supported by investors whose portfolios include Facebook, Google, Jet.com, StitchFix, and Lululemon. We do our best work when were surrounded by people who are insatiably curious, agile, and who thrive in collaborative, check-your-ego-at-the door working environments. Sound like you? Wed love to chat.
We are in hyper-growth and are seeking an exceptional Technical Recruiter to join our People team. This full lifecycle recruitment role will be responsible for sourcing quickly and creatively, while being an advocate for our candidates and strategic business partner to our hiring managers.
- Build a diverse pipeline, including creating targeted lists of passive candidates for assigned searches through research and heavy sourcing.
- Close searches quickly with top talent.
- Work as a collaborative member of the Thrasio recruitment team, taking on recruitment projects as needed.
- Ensure candidates have a positive experience regardless of the outcome of the hiring process and contribute to developing a strong employer brand.
- Manage multiple searches (10+) simultaneously with attention to meeting internal customers deadlines and requirements.
- Strategize and leverage out-of-the box methods to source exceptional talent.
- Coach and train interviewers on best interview practices.
- Draft job descriptions.
- Provide weekly reports and metrics.
- Record search activity in Lever, Thrasios ATS.
What you bring to the party:
- 6+ years experience managing full cycle recruitment for technical positions.
- Experience working at a face paced, high-growth ecommerce company preferred.
- Experience recruiting roles at all levels.
- A combination of agency and in-house recruitment experience is ideal but not required.
- Ability to establish trust and credibility with stakeholders and influence talent decisions.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, relationship building and consulting skills.
- The ability to partner effectively with all teams in a matrix organization.
- Adaptability and resilience.
- Ability to source candidates with diverse backgrounds and experiences.
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.