Thrasio is the consumer goods company reimagining omnichannel commerce and consumer products, and boasts an innovation engine that brings high-quality products to market across digital marketplaces, channels, and retailers globally.
With the experience of evaluating more than 6,000 Amazon companies, acquiring over 130 top-rated brands, and managing the scale of 22,000 products, Thrasio is the largest acquirer of Amazon FBA brands. Since our founding in 2018, the team has grown to more than 1,000 people globally--most of that growth has occurred during the COVID-19 pandemic. Hiring people who share a passion for their craft in the eCommerce space is the reason were projected to grow more than 10x in the next few years. This growth is supported by investors whose portfolios include Facebook, Google, Jet.com, StitchFix, and Lululemon. We do our best work when were surrounded by people who are insatiably curious, agile, and who thrive in collaborative, check-your-ego-at-the door working environments. Sound like you? Wed love to chat.
We are actively recruiting a Senior Technical Supply Chain Project Manager who has the drive to address complexity in our fast paced environment.
As Senior Technical Project Manager you will be in charge of handling all aspects of one to many technical projects which focus on Supply Chain but have cross functional stakeholders.
You will be responsible for the full life-cycle of projects working with business stakeholders, analysts, product managers and developers as well as contributing to Program management practices and process definition, training and support.
- Management of globally distributed, cross-functional software engineering and development projects central to the Finance function
- Develop and manage end-to-end project plans and ensure on-time delivery
- Provide hands-on program management during analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and post implementation phases
- Perform risk and change management on projects
- Provide day-to-day coordination, execution and quality assurance for projects and tasks
- Drive internal and external process improvements across multiple teams and functions
- Manage and report on program / project progress
- Track and ensure resolution of technical issues
What you bring to the party:
- Minimum of 5-7 years experience in technical project management
- At least 5 years experience in the Finance areaE-commerce experience a strong plus
- At least 3 years experience with big data, data pipelines, data lakes, backend reliability, efficiency, data validation and/or performance work, data analysis, data science, data architecture
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized with critical attention to details, along with good time and team priority task management
- Collaborative teammate who thrives within an inclusive team and company where we respect and support individual choices
- Significant experience in the Atlassian offering suite and also more specifically in the use of the JIRA workflow management system, Confluence document storage (or similar)
- Ability to create and run SQL queries within a database is a strong plus
- Experience in managing Vendor selection and onboarding process management
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.