Senior Technical Product Manager, Customer Experience Technology & Data (Remote)
ASICS Digital is seeking an experienced Technical Product Manager to help lead the creation of innovative and personalized consumer experiences across ASICS digital channels, its brands, and Loyalty program globally based in Boston, Massachusetts. Specifically, this person will help drive the solution in and implementation of our eCommerce, CMS, loyalty, CRM, and personalization capabilities and initiatives across the globe. Why join our team as Senior Technical Product Manager? Because this role is vital to the successful integration of the ASICS brand and cutting-edge digital products. We find innovative solutions that affect large-scale change across an industry-leading global footwear brand. This individual ensures that we are delivering scalable and elegant capabilities and experiences that maximize business value and enable our business and category partners deliver end-to-end experiences.
The role falls under ASICS Digital and will report into the Senior Director of Product Management in Boston, Massachusetts. This individual will manage Product Managers and/or Owners as well as partner closely with cross-functional teams, internal stakeholders, external regional stakeholders, and vendors to effectively plan, solution, and deliver scalable personalized cross-channel digital experiences that strengthen customer relationships and lifetime value for our key customer segments.
- Lead and mentor members of the Product Management team.
- Develop and evolve the Customer Experience & Data product portfolio strategy and vision.
- Support the planning and drive the high-level product capabilities roadmap.
- Partner with cross-functional team members in engineering, UX, Customer Insights, and Analytics to develop and optimize the DTC experience.
- Lead with deep technical understanding of technology and services to influence prioritization and key tech decisions.
- Deliver solutions and results that show creativity and innovation, especially in areas of ambiguity.
- Evaluate existing processes for efficiency opportunities and lead the change.
- Foster a culture of customer-centric and data-driven problem solving.
- 5+ years technical product management or experience in a similar role at a consumer brand or retailer.
- Experience working with a team in a cross-functional organization.
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to influence and articulate clear, measurable objectives after developing a detailed understanding of the business goals.
- Seasoned expert with project management tools such as i.e., JIRA, Confluence, Smartsheet, Excel, etc.
- Extensive experience and/or knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum and Kanban.
- Experience in eCommerce or Marketing Technologies, preferably in global organizations.
- Bachelors degree (MBA a plus).
Become a part of the ADI community:
ADI is taking active steps towards becoming a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace. We aim to engage in D&I work that permeates our organization and all employees are expected to be actively involved.
-ADI is a strong, global community where we collaborate and care for each other.
-We value a diversity of opinion, everyones input, and increasing the number of voices at the table.
-Youll have the opportunity to join the D&I task force, participate in affinity spaces, learn and grow on your anti-racist journey. We all need to know what anti-racist is so that everyone can talk about what it actually means.
-We center our employees as full people. We dont just accept difference, we celebrate it, support it, and thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community.
Equal Opportunity Employer Description:
At ADI, we dont just accept diversity we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. ASICS Digital is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.