At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
As a Senior Technical Architect, you will be a leading member of the Veeva Systems Professional Services group working on providing consulting and technical architecture design on project teams implementing Veeva Vault R&D applications and Vault Platform cloud solutions to companies in the life sciences industry.
As a key member of our Professional Services team, the Senior Technical Architect will lead customer implementations by providing expertise with solution architecture design, technical integration design, and Vault Platform best practices. The Senior Technical Architect is a customer advocate working closely with other Veeva teams (Services, Product, Sales, Strategy) to ensure customer success today and in the future.
What You'll Do
- Provide subject matter expertise on the Veeva Systems implementation, Vault R&D product suite, Vault Platform, technical design, and Software as a Service (SaaS) implementation best practices
- Design and implement cloud-based integrations
- Design and provide subject matter expertise for development of custom applications
- Implement Java based solutions using the Vault Java SDK
- Manage integration and development projects and resources
- Contribute to our professional services knowledge base
- Develop internal and external tools to help our customers and our consultants
- Partner with other parts of the organization to deliver technical presentations to current and prospective customers to evangelize the value of Veevas solution.
- Minimum 7 years integration architecture, design, and development for enterprise/cloud software (Salesforce.com, PeopleSoft, Oracle, Siebel, SAP, Workday, etc.) or document/content management systems (Documentum, OpenText, SharePoint, etc.)
- Minimum 7 years customer facing technical consulting experience
- Minimum 5 years development experience with one of the following languages Java, .NET, Python, C#, or C++
- Experience building solutions and interfaces in cloud, SaaS applications using REST APIs
- Proven track record meeting with senior management and executives as the subject matter expert
- Experience leading and mentoring team members
- Excellent presentation skills
- Experience with SDLC process
- Ability to articulate integration design patterns
- Travel approximately 25%
Nice to Have
- Experience in the pharmaceutical and life sciences industry
- Experience with Clinical, Regulatory, Quality, or Safety business processes
- Project Management experience for enterprise software implementations
- Experience with GxP regulations and software validation process
- Document/Data migration experience
- Product Manager experience
- Experience with source code control systems
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) tools such as Lambda and EC2
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
More Jobs From