At ZoomInfo, our employees work hard to define new possibles, and they are driven by winning.
Youll be presented with opportunities to both personally and professionally develop as you build your career. We believe that our employees love to work and love to work here, and that you will like coming to work because of the sense of accomplishment you get from being a part of what were building.
As a Senior Team Lead, UX/UI, you will have the opportunity to lead and grow design teams in an integrated partnership with product management and engineering collaborators. The successful candidate will have strong UI/UX, mockup, wireframe and prototyping skills and has the ability to share their knowledge with a team to create a user-centered design approach. This person is dedicated to ensuring we deliver products that our customers love.
An individual with extensive design experience and is familiar with human behavior and interactions on the Web, as well as how to optimize websites and web applications for those interactions will thrive at ZoomInfo.
The responsibilities of this opportunity include:
- Lead designs through the full product design lifecycle from early ideation, to detailed execution, through launch.
- Create sketches, rough wireframes, prototypesboth static and clickableand low- and high-resolution comps for product and engineering teams
- Collaborate and communicate your design with the engineering team for successful implementations
- Plan and conduct user interviews and usability sessions
- Understand customer insights and gather data to deepen our understanding of user needs, behaviors, and mental models.
- Conduct assessment methods to measure the UX of early designs to mature products.
- Translate research and testing findings into actionable requirements.
- Rapidly produce multiple concepts and prototypes while knowing when to prioritize speed over pixel-perfect design.
- Drive stakeholder reviews and prototypes throughout the design lifecycle.
- Lead cross-functional design reviews with internal stakeholders.
- Pair with design resources on marketing teams to ensure consistency across ZoomInfo projects.
A successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 5+ years of customer-facing UX / UI design experience with a focus on complex flows and use cases in the B2B space.
- Agile experience and willingness to experiment to evolve the design process.
- Willingness to be a hands-on member of a development team / squad in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to balance product requirements, UX best practices, customer insights, and innovation.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Portfolio showcasing your work.
You are a fit for our team if you refuse to lose, you seek challenges, and you love to win. We welcome you to join our team of difference makers who are people working with a passion to win together.
Built over 20 years ago, ZoomInfo Powered by DiscoverOrg has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales, marketing and recruiting professionals in a position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects. ZoomInfo offers unrivaled data and accuracy with contacts, companies, direct dials and professional movement. For more information on our intelligence solution, visit us at zoominfo.com
More Jobs From