Chewy is seeking a highly motivated, goal-oriented, dedicated Senior Program Manager, Inventory Planning to join our exciting and fast-paced team in Boston, MA. The Sr. PM will be part of a team focused on implementing, improving, and managing a best-in-class long lead inventory planning program. The successful candidate will have a retail or eCommerce supply chain background, be process-oriented and able to work cross-functionally with internal teams and third-party suppliers. This individual must be highly motivated, team focused, organized and detail oriented and must possess solid analytical, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills. You'll get to work side by side with smart and passionate entrepreneurs. You will be involved in many aspects of building this business and will be given the freedom and flexibility to move quickly. We are looking for someone who has the personality, passion, excitement, and drive to succeed!
What You'll Do:
- Create and maintain best practices for long lead purchasing and inventory management
- Partner with Inventory Optimization, Merchandising, Sourcing, Demand Planning and Supply Planning to drive inventory & operational efficiencies balancing customer need and inventory health.
- Establish operational guidelines and measure KPIs against the program guidelines.
- Own end-to-end program execution and communication with relevant stakeholders
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, Finance, Management, or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in supply chain preferably in supply/inventory planning or operations.
- 5+ years of experience in project/program planning roles.
- Facilitation experience at all levels of the organization; must be comfortable addressing both large and small audiences.
- Ability to think and perform strategically and tactically.
- Advanced MS Excel skills (Pivot Tables, vlookup, Macros, Data Manipulation, Formulas etc.)
- Proficient and proven experience with SQL required; Knime & tableau preferred
- Strong written, verbal, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- E-commerce background is a plus.
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members. If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, and you need an accommodation during the application process or to perform these job requirements, or if you need a religious accommodation, please contact [email protected].
If you have a question regarding your application, please contact [email protected].