Lexington Medical is a Boston based medical device manufacturer that produces a proprietary, minimally invasive surgical stapling solution. We are one of the fastest growing medical device companies in the industry, growing our revenue exponentially since our product was launched. Our enhanced capabilities and design approach allow us to be nimble and responsive to market dynamics, while enabling us to work closely with leading physicians to bring a unique range of devices best suited for patients needs.
Our recruiting philosophy is centered on hiring highly talented individuals committed to delivering innovation to health care providers and their patients. We focus on creating a culture that fosters continuous growth as an individual and within the organization. With our continued success, our team has grown organically at a rapid rate, and we have an aggressive hiring plan forecasted over the next few years. By joining our team at Lexington Medical, you will have the opportunity to impact the lives of millions of patients worldwide.
We are currently looking for Senior Supply Chain Analyst to join team. You will work to support our materials management and logistical needs and deliver quick solutions for both inbound and outbound shipments. You must have exceptional attention to detail and familiarity logistics operations.
What you will do:
- Develop and execute finished goods and component distribution strategies
- Collaborate with Sales Operations to drive logistical solutions for fulfillment and ensure highest service level across our distribution network
- Drive continuous improvement projects related to shipping/receiving, inventory management, and logistics
- Work with the Engineering team, suppliers, and Quality Control team on New Product Introductions
- Drive priorities of NPI process with internal and external stakeholders
- Analyze sales data and provide inputs for sales, inventory and operations planning
- Build out ERP system to improve efficiency, accuracy, and functionality
- Distribute inventory across global network of third-party logistics providers
- Coordinate with third party warehouses on storage and shipments
- Bachelors degree, preferably with emphasis in Operations, Supply Chain Management, or equivalent. MS degree preferred.
- 1+ years of inventory planning and control experience in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in ERP/MRP, specifically in planning, purchasing, and inventory management. ODOO experience a plus.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and the ability to turn data into insight and action
- Supplier management experience, including purchasing planning and contract negotiations
- Demonstrated ability to work in a cross-functional environment
- Medical device industry experience preferred
- Exceptional operational acumen and strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated motivation, curiosity, and creativity