There's going to come a day when you need to get something notarized. When that day comes, wouldnt you rather do it from your kitchen? In the same time it takes to make a sandwich? Notarize is the first on-demand notary platform, allowing anyone to notarize a document online and empowering businesses to send, track and collect notarizations. We're helping people execute the most important transactions of their lives and streamlining operations for countless industries.
As a Senior Solutions Engineer at Notarize, you will sit on the Customer Success team and be the main technical resource for customers across our core verticals (including title agents, lenders, and small businesses).
Youll guide the technical onboarding process (configuring existing integrations and launching custom builds) and partner closely with CSMs and frontline support on technical escalations. Youll support ongoing integrations via the API support inbox, manage the developer forum, and assist with bugs and troubleshooting as needed.
You will also operate as a product expert and help our sales team close new deals by explaining integration opportunities available within our platform. Youll work closely with our product and engineering teams, influencing our product roadmap with feedback and suggestions gathered from customer interactions.
What youll do as our Senior Solutions Engineer:
- Assist Customer Success with lender onboarding, including eVault setup, MERS testing, and eVault training
- Field ongoing API and integration-related questions from key accounts
- Work directly with sales team to demo the product, qualify and close sales with customers looking to integrate their platforms with ours
- Maintain awareness of the eMortgage ecosystem in order to speak knowledgeably with prospective and existing real estate customers
- Troubleshoot internal integrations with our development team
- Own the API support inbox and field any related questions that arise
- Work with sales and marketing to define and drive key support documents for developers
- Handle technical escalations from frontline support
- Maintain development documentation with the release of new API features
What were looking for:
- 6+ years in a technical support, sales engineering, solutions architect, or web development position
- Experience with sales, specifically related to integration consulting
- Demonstrated familiarity with REST APIs
- Ability to build strong relationships with customers by providing thoughtful consultation on technical issues and advice on long term solutions
- Effective communications skills and comfort presenting to all roles and levels within an organization
- Customer service mindset, able to handle objections from customers and escalate situations appropriately
- Demonstrated ability to operate with little direction
- Experience in real estate a plus
Some of our benefits:
- Competitive salaries & equity
- Heavily subsidized medical, dental, and vision
- Unlimited PTO & flexible work schedules
- Paid parental leave
- Small, cross-functional teams
- Strong emphasis on collaboration & mentorship
- Friday lunches & regular training sessions
- Seltzer & cold brew on tap
- Fun & easily accessible location (Back Bay, right near the Pru)
Notarize is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and everyone is encouraged to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We'd love to hear from you.
More Jobs From