Exoprise is the leader in Digital Experience Monitoring for SaaS, Cloud apps, and ALL of Microsoft 365. The Exoprise platform empowers enterprises to see, diagnose, and optimize the applications and networks a business relies on for productivity. We help organizations deliver optimal end-user experiences, find and fix problems fast, and improve their operations with real-time visibility and crowd-powered analytics.
Exoprise is profitable, growing and looking for an exceptional Solutions Engineer to join our diverse and expanding team.
About the Role
You will work closely with the enterprise sales team presenting our solutions to prospective business customers. You will be instrumental in working with prospects before, during, and after trials to highlight business value; educate, and close business while collaborating with the Exoprise team. You will also act as an internal resource for Exoprise teams including product management, product marketing, and engineering, to improve market awareness, enhance our platform and products, and better support our growing customer base.
Exoprise believes in hiring strong, motivated individuals and giving them the responsibility to do great things. Every day is different with something new to learn. Your ability to organize, document, and make interactions as repeatable as possible will be critical to your success.
- Become an Exoprise thought leader, both internally and externally, to accelerate customer acquisition and satisfaction with the Exoprise platform
- Build and maintain a technical and trusted advisor relationship with customers and prospects
- Work with multiple enterprise stakeholders such IT Operations, Network Administration, and SaaS-app ownership, to highlight capabilities, use-cases, and customer value
- Act as a customer advocate between internal teams within Exoprise to close business and improve the product platform for everyone
- Provide post-sales support (e.g., training, deployment, & support)
- Help establish and enhance demonstration material showcasing Exoprise solutions
- Update and/or add to our technical documentation at https://help.exoprise.com
- Prepare technical presentations
- Participate as a speaker in company events and other marketing related activity
- Participate in weekly team meetings, quarterly business reviews, and other sales meetings
- Extensive experience in pre-sales or technical consulting role, ideally selling SaaS/Cloud based solutions
- Proven track record of working within a sales organization and achieving or exceeding revenue goals
- Excellent presentation, communication, and problem-solving skills. Be prepared to interact with senior leadership, executives and demonstrate your knowledge
- Recent hands-on experience working with enterprise IT organizations
- Knowledge of application and network infrastructures; proxies, HTTP, SSL, TCPIP, DNS, and more
- Knowledge of unified communications, VoIP, RTP, SIP
- Experience with application and network performance analysis solutions
- Experience with Cloud and SaaS delivered solutions like Office 365, GSuite, AWS, and Azure
- Experience with system, application and network monitoring solutions
This is a great opportunity to leverage entrepreneurial, self-starting skills and thrive at a company where talents are quickly recognized.
Benefits and Compensation
Exoprise Systems offers a competitive salary, equity in the company and an excellent benefits program including:
- Medical, Dental coverage through Blue Cross / Blue Shield
- 401K Plan
- Bonus Participation
- Untracked PTO
- Employee referral bonus
- Weekly company lunch
We’re located in Waltham right off Route 95/128 with convenient access to shuttles (Alewife) and buses. Currently, remote WFH is required and post pandemic, telecommuting will be possible. For the right candidate, anything is possible.