Dynatrace is the world leader in providing Application Performance Monitoring software. Some companies claim leadership, Dynatrace proves it. Were redefining the rules of performance, with a focus on what it takes for companies to succeed in todays digital economy. Being a trailblazer is hard work and we need dedicated team players that will work to ensure Dynatrace remains #1 in the market.
Our growing Enterprise Solutions Architecture Team has formed out of a high demand in our Enterprise clients needing leadership to deploy the Dynatrace platform at extreme scale, many of the Senior Solutions Architects are also veteran developers, designing and developing valuable solutions either during our engagements or innovating significant ways to support the delivery of our engagements.
The solutions we build are many times shared and used by many of our growing list of enterprise accounts. As we continue to grow, solutions such as our regularly expanding online services portal or custom solutions that help maximize the use of the Dynatrace platform for our clients often need continued development support and assistance as our user base and engagement offerings expand. The team consists of extremely strong technical talent yet we are always exposed to new challenges for technical growth, daily communication with peers as well as customers.
This Job is a full-time supporting role within the ESA team to first assist customers in solutioning complex integrations, second, assisting Enterprise Solutions Architects with key delivery tasks, presentations, diagrams, data analytics or hands on integrations, and third to contribute in developing features within our new and expanding services portal that not only serves up the ESA content to our engagements but will also serve up and manage content for the rest of the Dynatrace Services Organization. Ultimate direction of any development will be given by the ESA team.
As a team member we find it exciting to be exposed to a vast number of technologies, teams and techniques throughout some of the top organizations in the world. Our team members find this job incredibly engaging, very demanding at times but extremely rewarding. There is clear career growth paths to becoming a Solution Architect to Enterprise/Senior Solution Architect and potential of Managing Architect.
Our team members have a passion for technology, the ability to understand and assess new technologies and understanding their applicability to business. We are seeking a driven individual who has a desire to work with some of the best in the market.
- Prior Experience using Dynatrace or managing APM solutions a major plus
- At least 3+ years of prior development experience in at least one object-oriented language. Solid understanding of byte-code based runtimes, i.e. Java, .NET
- A general understanding of a variety of Cloud technologies and offerings such as AWS, Azure or Google Cloud with at least expertise and/or certification in one while having an aptitude and appetite to learn others quickly.
- A general understanding of network topologies, routing, network security, security protocols, routing, load balancers and capacity planning
- A general understanding of a Container based solutions using Docker, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes and similar products.
- Outstanding communicator and writing skills a must with the ability to consult and lead multi-day meetings to assess technologies and processes.
- An understanding of Application and/or Infrastructure Monitoring & Observability a plus
- Experience in both Linux and Windows OS, advanced Linux skills a plus
- Develop automation and repeatable processes/scripts to enable solutions that deploy, manage, configure, scale and monitor Client applications is a plus
- A general understanding of solutions using Chef, Puppet, Ansible, GoCD, Jenkins, TFS and similar products.
- Understanding of PaaS concepts and implementations such as Cloud Foundry, OpenShift, BlueMix or similar offerings a plus.
- Solid to Expert hands on experience with SQL
- Strong skills in diagraming and articulating designs and solutions
- Expert analytic, organization, presentation, customer service and facilitation skills.
- Ability to gather customer requirements and translate those requirements into short and long term deliverables while working with Project Managers and Directors
- Comfortable with Software Development Life Cycles, Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery/Deployment.
- Considered an expert in a combination of database and platform application services is a plus
- Preference will be given to candidates that also have web applications, database, and support skills
- Bachelors Degree required or equivalent experience accepted in lieu of degree
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. Thats why many of the worlds largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, creed, disability status, veteran status, pregnancy, genetic status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact [email protected]. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement. To be considered for this position, please upload your resume/CV.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.