Unqork is a new way to build enterprise software: it's a purely visual, drag-and-drop no-code platform designed to support the scale, complexity and security that enterprise applications require. Our customers are leaders in insurance, financial services, healthcare and the public sector, and they use Unqork to build custom software faster, with higher quality and at lower costs than code-based approaches. Founded in 2017, Unqork reached unicorn status in 2020, with a valuation of $2B. Unqork has been named one of the Best Startup Employers by Forbes, Best Places to Work by Built In and one of LinkedIn's Top Startups.
- You will report to Senior Director of Solutions.
- You will be working with our designers, configurators and engineering team to help deliver best in class experiences to our customers.
- You'll provide invaluable insight and architectural guidance to our customers and configuration team as they plan and build out new products.
- Guide enterprise application architectural design for client applications built on Unqork's drag-and-drop platform
- Work directly with clients and other teams to serve as the technical architect for new client projects.
- Provide guidance and assist configuration team in technical integrations.
- Work with the engineering team, providing valuable insight as to how the platform can be improved to better serve customers and the Unqork team.
- Experience consulting clients: designing specifications, prototyping, managing POCs and more.
- Experience architecting web applications at enterprise scale.
- Partner with teams across the organization to ensure Unqork applications are built with sound architectural design principals.
- Proficient working knowledge of REST APIs and other web services.
- Relational or non-relational database query experience.
- Modern front-end framework experience (i.e. React, Angular).
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.