Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
Veevas Solution Consultants are an integral part of our sales team, supporting our Strategists and Account Partners as product experts in the sales cycle. As Senior Solution Consultant on our growing CRO team, you will be responsible for leading the development of how we talk about and show our study-based products to CROs. You will work closely with our Strategy, Sales, Product Management, and Services teams to sell software and services to our customers.
This role offers good growth potential in one of our fastest-growing customer segments. We are looking for an ambitious individual who will thrive in a fast-paced environment, enjoys team-based selling, and has a real passion for clinical development. We are looking to build around this role and are targeting people that want to manage a team in the future.
What You'll Do
- Support the sales process by presenting tailored demonstrations of our products and solutions to Veevas CRO customers
- Build strong relationships with key personnel at CRO customers and prospects, acting as a product and subject matter expert during opportunities and demonstrations
- Provide compelling demonstrations, workshops, and proofs of the concept of study-centric technology solutions for Clinical Data Management. This will include Vault CDMS (EDC, Coder, CDB), RTSM, ePRO, eConsent, and others as they are developed
- Participate in Veevas responses to Requests for Proposals for our solutions
- Stay on top of industry trends, refining our demonstrations and messaging based on your expertise
- Work with Veeva Strategists and Product Managers to provide feedback from the field that shapes our product direction
- Support Veeva and industry marketing events as a participant and speaker
- Manage demonstration environments for CDMS Vaults, defining what is needed for CROs
- Mentor the Solution Consulting organization on working with and selling into CROs
- 7+ years of experience in a clinical trial role in the life sciences industry
- Extensive knowledge of CRO clinical trial execution and operations, preferably through direct experience working for a CRO or as a service provider to a CRO
- Clear knowledge of how CROs buy clinical trial technologies, preferably as a prior buyer or team member at a CRO, or seller of those technologies to CROs
- Direct experience in the build process of clinical databases and/or technologies
- Managerial or significant mentorship experience
- Excellent presentation skills
- Willing to travel domestically 20-30% of the time, possibly more if you are located outside of our main CRO customer locations
Nice to Have
- Solution Consulting, Pre-sales, or Sales Engineering experience
- Experience with Veeva Clinical applications
- Project management, Information Technology (IT), or other consulting experience
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].