Come join a winning team! Here at Imprivata youll see a dedicated group of professionals who care about improving health care. Our team thrives on collaboration and sharing ideas, whether in a cross-functional meeting or at one of our virtual team-building events.
While we're diverse in our backgrounds and skills, we have much in common. A passion for our mission. A strong sense of integrity. A belief that we're making a positive impact and a commitment to having fun.
We are seeking a Senior Software Engineer - UI to join our team. This position can be located near our corporate office in MA or for someone located in the Eastern or Central Time Zone.
The Senior Software Engineer - UI is a member of the Identity Governance Engineering team and is responsible for the design and development of various front end components. This position works in UI technologies and is a contributing member of the team tasked with designing and implementing Identity Governance software.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design, develop and test UI components in an agile scrum environment.
- Deliver releases, functionality, and updates on schedule, with scope as defined by Product Management
- Create high-quality code testable through automation.
- Perform code-review for peer developers in the team.
- Assist with, troubleshoot, and resolve customer issues.
- Minimum of a Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- 5+ years of experience with UI technologies for Windows.
- Experience designing and writing REST APIs.
- Experience writing unit tests and high-quality code testable through automation.
- Added experience with KnockoutJs is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to interact well with both internal teams and external customers and partners
At Imprivata, we have a top-notch work environment, developmental opportunities, a competitive total rewards package, and the desire to have fun. If you have the skills and qualifications as we have described above, we want to hear from you!
Imprivata provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.
The Company is requiring all of its new employees who regularly work at a Company office, attend Company-related events/meetings, or travel on behalf of Imprivata to be vaccinated against COVID-19. However when an employee cannot be vaccinated because of a disability or a sincerely held religious belief, practice or observance, the Company will consider whether a reasonable accommodation is required by applicable law. If you believe that you cannot be vaccinated because of a disability or a sincerely held religious belief, practice or observance, you may request an accommodation by contacting us. Otherwise, you will need to provide proof of your COVID-19 vaccination prior to commencing employment.