Reggora is seeking a Senior Software Engineer, Test to join our rapidly growing team and work on our cloud-based real estate appraisal platform. In this role, you will help evolve our existing products and architecture by building automation test frameworks and tools.
As a Senior Engineer in Test (SET) at Reggora you must have an in-depth understanding of the entire product lifecycle with the ability to contribute in all phases of pipeline creation -- design, validation, development, deployment, and ongoing operations. You will work closely with product and software development teams to understand system architecture and functionality, then develop tools for and execute automated QA workflows.
You will develop strategies for how software is intended to be used, as well as how it may be used in the field. You are passionate about quality and you have the ability to create, maintain and execute test plans that verify requirements.
Our tech stack includes Python, React, MongoDB, Docker / Kubernetes on AWS, and Unix / BSD style Development Environment. You can read more about our tech stack on our BuiltIn page. Precise experience match is not expected or required.
What You'll Do:
- Craft and maintain automation frameworks and develop new automation test cases used in the testing of applications, including monitoring performance and testing result analysis, tracking bug reports and driving them to resolution
- Own overall product quality and user experience
- Design, develop, test, deploy, document, maintain and improve CI/CD pipelines, test automation framework and toolsets
- Monitor automated testing results and respond to issues in the product or tooling
- Ensure adequate automated testing exists when defects are discovered
- Promote a culture of robust automated testing across all products
- Take initiative and responsibility for timely completion of deliverables
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
- Effectively work through ambiguity or obstacles
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent practical experience
- Five (5) or more years of professional software development experience (post-college)
- Proficiency with object oriented programming and service oriented architectures
- Ability to read and write fluently in English
- Prior experience with the testing frameworks, especially Selenium and Nightwatch
- Prior experience with CI/CD workflows, especially with GitLab and AWS
- Prior experience as a Software Engineer in Test (preferred)
- Prior experience as a team lead (preferred)
- Masters Degree, or further education in engineering / computer science (preferred)
Who We're Looking For:
- You see value in enforcing standards, including rigorous attention to solution design and documentation.
- You possess strong decision making capabilities, with an ability to analyze, evaluate, and implement solutions to any problem in your domain.
- You have the capacity for mentoring others on the team and influencing projects through curiosity and innovation.
- You collaborate in harmony with your team and the broader organization, including other engineering teams, product teams, and leaders.
- You are proactive and show initiative on all projects with a strong sense of ownership.
- You are passionate about amazing user experiences.
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills to disseminate our processes and tools to multiple teams and stakeholders
Reggora is a rapidly growing, Series B fintech company transforming the market for residential real estate valuation. Reggora provides an enterprise B2B software solution which automates the real estate appraisal and valuation process for lenders through streamlined workflow tools and data aggregation. Reggora is backed by the same investors behind companies like Twitter, Slack, Wayfair, and Draftkings (Spark Capital, Boston Seed Capital, 1984 Ventures and Tamarisc).
For more information, please visit www.reggora.com
Reggora is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We believe diverse teams build better companies and we strive to create a space where everyone feels at home. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other class protected by law.