Vendr is forever changing how companies buy and renew SaaS. With over $320+ million in SaaS purchases across 1,000+ suppliers, the Vendr SaaS buying platform enables the worlds fastest-growing companies to purchase SaaS, without friction and at a fair price. Headquartered in Boston with a second location in Charleston and over 80+ employees, we are building a team that can take us to the future state of frictionless buying. Some customers include HubSpot, The Washington Post, and DraftKings.
In March 2021 we announced that we raised $60 million at a $600 million valuation for our Series A, backed by Tiger Global (2021), Craft Ventures (David Sacks), Sound Ventures (Ashton Kutcher & Guy Oseary), Y Combinator, and others.
Since 2018, we have:
- Managed $320M+ in software spend
- Saved $70M+ for our customers
- Given our customers thousands of hours back to focus on the important parts of their job
And were just getting started. This is your chance to join as we enter hyper-growth and make a massive impact, forever changing the way people buy and sell B2B SaaS.
Vendr is a product and technology company with a super important service component. Our Customer Success Managers and Buyers are the face of our business to customers and vendor salespeople. Its critical that their processes and tools be incredibly effective and highly automated/optimized. The better their tools, the better the customer experience and the more time they can spend ensuring customers and salespeople are incredibly happy working with us, and were able to negotiate the best possible outcomes on every deal.
Were looking for a Senior Software Engineer to help us improve these processes and build these tools! We want to build an experienced Product Engineering team that can quickly iterate on new ideas and can solve problems in sophisticated and maintainable ways.
Please note, our headquarters are located in Boston and Charleston but this role can be remote.
We are looking for senior software engineers who:
- Have extensive experience in the Ruby on Rails + Postgres stack (experience with Stimulus is a plus!),
- Care about writing software the right way, while understanding how to make appropriate trade-offs to move quickly,
- Can architect new features/functionality from the ground up,
- Have worked in a product-focused environment in the past,
- Like collaborating with other engineers, both on architecture design and through other means like code reviews,
- Are keenly aware of the security implications of the code they write and proactively resolve and protect against vulnerabilities,
- Proactively write acceptance (and unit) tests for all of their code, and
- Have at least 5 years of professional software engineering experience.
Feel free to send along any links to your existing work (on GitHub, GitLab, BitBucket, or similar)!
Vendr is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.