Have you ever been online trying to pay a bill, and thought to yourself: why are you making it so hard to give you my money? This the problem weve solved for over 2,000 companies across multiple verticals primarily utilities, local government, insurance, and consumer finance organizations.
InvoiceCloud is a fintech solution leading the digital transformation of legacy industries. Our mission is to bring the Fortune 50 payment experience (i.e. when youre online paying your AMEX bill or going through the Amazon.com checkout process) to organizations who seek to drive better customer engagement, lower costs, and transform how they engage with their customers.
InvoiceCloud is part of EngageSmart, a vertical solutions company raising the standard for the everyday, essential tasks and services that are the building blocks for great customer relationships. We believe that every time someone says it shouldn't be this hard, they are right.
Our unique and innovative technology combined with our relentless focus on customer success has created incredible growth. Invoice Cloud was #902 on the 2018 Inc 5000 list, with a 3-year growth of 550%.
Invoice Cloud is a partner-first organization. We drive over 80% of our annual revenue through partner channels that include revenue share and co-sell models.
The Platform Engineering team at Invoice Cloud is dedicated to building end-to-end automated platforms supporting the software releases for entire SaaS customer engagement, e-billing, and payment products used by thousands of businesses and millions of customers.
The Senior Software Engineer will play a key leadership and hands-on role in building and growing enterprise class DevSecOps and Quality Engineering practices across various engineering teams. This is an ideal opportunity for someone who is passionate about releasing high quality, scalable, reliable, and secure SaaS products at rapid pace. You will be a champion and advocate for agile principles, test driven development, continuous integration, and deployment patterns.
Senior DevSecOps Engineer
, you will have a broad set of responsibilities including the following:
- Champion DevSecOps best practices around continuous integration, testing, deployment, and monitoring patterns for CNCF architected applications and microservices.
- Serve as a thought leader and SME for DevOps, Quality Engineering and Site Reliability Engineering industry trends, technology offerings, and architectural concepts.
- Design, deploy and maintain automated infrastructure/application/testing/deployment pipeline solutions and configurations.
- Focus on scaling automated deployments and test coverage for Databases, front-end web interfaces, Mobile, APIs/WebService, server-side business logic batch ETL jobs.
- Define and manage synthetic test data for automated functional and non-functional (load/performance) testing platforms.
- Defines and maintains security and quality assurance automated release gates to increase confidence and reliability of features deployed to production.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to analyze manual and as-is state of practice, perform gap analysis, and produce artifacts that articulate options and recommendations to automate
- Contribute to a culture of innovation, teaching and center for enablement on DevSecOps/SRE/QE patterns within the engineering organization
- Coach, mentor and provide thought leadership to peers, junior engineers, and IT teams.
- Partner with designers and product managers to measure and iteratively deliver innovative experiences to our payers and billers.
- 8+ years of hands-on technical experience in networking, infrastructure, database, functional/non-functional quality engineering automation functions
- 8+ years of experience with build, deployment, and release automation and orchestration
- 6+ years of experience with infrastructure as code environments, including any activities around automated server or network configurations, large-scale software deployments, and monitoring and testing, such as CI/CD
- Experience with open source DevSecOps and related Infrastructure as Code (IaC) tools such as Packer, Terraform, Docker, Ansible, Kubernetes, Jfrog, Jenkins, AzureDevOps etc.
- Experience with continuous testing (CT) and ATDD tools such as NUnit, Junit, Chai, Mocha, InSpec, Cucumber, Specflow, Selenium, Appium, Jmeter, Postman etc.
- Experience with automating system configurations and orchestrating network operations and DevSecOps pipelines, scaling, releases, and day-to-day system operations in Cloud environments
- Experience with security testing best practices (SAST, DAST, OWASP, Vulnerability) and tools including SonarQube, Veracode, Zap etc. and implement security gates in delivery pipelines.
- Experience with system integration using a variety of protocols, including YAML, XML, REST, and JSON
- Experience with provisioning and managing infrastructure as well as applications in Cloud environments (Azure preferred) or similar cloud vendors such as AWS, GCP.
- Experience with DevOps and Agile methodologies
Other desirable/ advantageous skills and experience
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Information Systems and Technology
Invoice Cloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Invoice Cloud provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact [email protected].
About Invoice Cloud:
Our mission is to bring the Fortune 100 e-payment experience to organizations who dont have the time/energy/resources to build it themselves. The platform has been designed in a way that consistently yields more online payments and paperless enrollments -- driving the positive business outcomes our clients want. Invoice Clouds 25% YoY same store sales growth is a testament to how effective the service is.
Invoice Cloud was #902 on the 2018 Inc 5000 list, with a 3-year growth of 550% and named the 3rd fastest growing company in Boston by the Boston Business Journal.
To all recruitment agencies: Invoice Cloud does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other organization location. Invoice Cloud is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.