Casa Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: CASA) delivers converged broadband technology solutions that enable mobile, cable and fixed network service providers to meet the growing demand for gigabit bandwidth and services. Our suite of distributed and virtualized solutions for fixed and mobile 5G ultra-broadband networks are engineered for performance, flexibility and scale. Commercially deployed in over 70 countries, Casa serves more than 475 Tier 1 and regional service providers worldwide. At Casa Systems, our mission is to deliver ultra-broadband solutions that keep families, communities and the world connected. We harness our passion for innovation to drive technological solutions that allow service providers to do amazing things that improve the way we live.
We are seeking to hire a Senior Software Engineer (Platform 5G Core) to join our team based at our corporate headquarters in Andover, MA, USA, which is located approximately 30-minutes north of Boston.
As a member of our elite development team, the Senior Software Engineer will impact the organization by focusing on 5G Core microservices platform development and providing and maintaining a robust integrated platform utilized by all product teams.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design, develop, integrate, debug and maintain software code for platform services and common frameworks for Kubernetes native microservices deployments of all 5G Core components.
- Design and document platform architecture components.
- Influence the overall design of the Platform and foundational technology including which frameworks to integrate and support.
- Support all product teams with platform integration and best practices.
- Monitor work against the product delivery schedule closely and provides progress updates and reports any issues or technical difficulties to manager on a regular basis.
- Responsible for work quality; ensures work meets the technical standards for product portfolio.
- Write concise yet comprehensive technical documentation to support work designed and developed.
- Undergraduate degree computer science, electrical engineering or related technical discipline.
- 7+ years of related software development experience in web services and related platforms.
- 7+ years of experience programming in Go, Rust or C/C++.
- 3+ years of experience with containerized application development and deployment using Kubernetes.
- Deep knowledge of Kubernetes architecture and extensibility a big plus.
- Deep understanding of cloud-native architecture and microservices design patterns.
- Experience with platform services including Prometheus, Jaeger, ElasticSearch, Istio and Redis.
- Experience with advanced release techniques including Canary and Blue-Green deployments.
- Knowledge and experience with 4G/LTE and or 5G a plus.
- Able to quickly learn new technologies, as required.
- Able to work in a team oriented, fast-paced environment.
- Creative and self-motivated.
- Excellent problem solving, troubleshooting and diagnostic skills.
- Professional demeanor.
Casa Systems, Inc. participates in the E‑Verify program. Casa Systems is committed to fostering a diverse workforce and inclusive work environment free from unlawful employment discrimination and without barriers to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO).
Andover, Massachusetts, United States
More Jobs From