Localytics provides a mobile engagement platform for many of the world’s top app publishers including ESPN, Grindr, Periscope, and HBO. Our customers rely on us to keep their mobile users happy and engaged. We provide tools to drive great app experiences including push messaging, mobile analytics, predictive analytics, and individualized in-app experiences.
Localytics is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to help build out our mobile analytics and marketing platform. We think you’d be a great fit if you:
- Are excited by challenges presented by back end engineering particularly related to big data, distributed systems and high-throughput processing.
- Are also excited by the idea of jumping in the front end to deliver new UIs to customers.
- Enjoy being a polyglot as well as spending time to focus and specialize.
- Would like to work with Scala, on a team with deep expertise.
- Want to join a team who is on the leading edge of cloud technologies and a thought leader in continuous delivery
- Enjoy contributing to and creating new open source projects
- Enjoy working through complex problems collaboratively.
Our search is focused on candidates with the following background:
- More than 2 years of experience with a popular web framework such as Rails or Django
- Experience deploying and supporting services end-to-end
- More than a year experience working with a cloud provider such a AWS or GCP
We are an equal opportunity employer and value a diverse team. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.