ABOUT THE ROLE
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
Work with Teikametrics product managers, designers and technical leadership to deliver on next generation product features
Help build and architect our front end codebase, proactively identifying areas for improvement and new technologies to leverage
Guide and mentor junior developers, including participating in code reviews, facilitating technical design discussions and ensuring a high bar for front-end craftsmanship
QUALIFIED CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- 5+ years of experience working as a professional software developer.
- Proficiency in modern web frameworks and libraries (e.g. React, Redux, SASS, etc.)
- Comfort mentoring junior developers, reviewing code and guiding overall frontend architecture
- Ability to set up reusable, testable and performant UI components, allowing for rapid development and well-organized code
- Experience implementing rich, data driven user experiences
- Strong design sensibilities and informed opinions on usability and design for web applications
- Startup-level passion about wanting to take on large, challenging problems with the support and mentorship of a small but experienced team
There has never been a more exciting time to join Teikametrics, the leading Marketplace Optimization Platform. Were building an operating system to optimize every aspect of a retailer's business -- from advertising to inventory to pricing. We optimize billions of transactions for thousands of entrepreneurs and brands around the world selling on Amazon and other marketplaces. The Teikametrics Marketplace Optimization Platform uses proprietary econometrics and machine-learning data models packaged in a simple SaaS interface. We combine our best in class technology with coaching and support from our world-class teams based remotely in Boston, MA, Seattle, WA, Bengaluru, India, and Tel Aviv, Israel. We are looking for team members who are values aligned, make impact to our mission, and thrive in our fast-growing organization.