Alloy is where you belong!
Alloy is an Identity Decisioning Platform, enabling banks and innovative fintech companies to manage KYC, AML, fraud, risk and other components of customer onboarding. Alloys API enables its customers to access about 150 third party data sources in real-time to improve decision-making and streamline customer experiences.
Alloy is an industry leader, working with companies like Brex and Marqeta, as well as top 20 banks. We're backed by venture capital firms that have taken countless companies to IPO like Lightspeed Ventures, Bessemer Venture Partners, Canapi Ventures, Primary Venture Partners, Eniac Ventures, and others and were looking to bring on incredibly talented individuals to help take us to the next level!
Alloy operates in a hybrid-work environment. We look to foster collaboration and community by having our New York team on-site twice a week, and our remote employees on-site three times a quarter. Join an exciting startup company in the fintech space named one of Inc. Magazines Best Workplaces, Best FinTech to Work for by American Banker, and Best Place to Work by Built in NYC year after year.
What you'll be doing
Alloy's engineering team is growing and we're investing in creating a developer experience that reduces bottlenecks and maximizes productivity. As a Senior Software Engineer on our Engineering Enablement team, you will build internal tools that accelerate engineer velocity while simplifying to build, test and deploy software at a scale. We are an agile, cross-functional team and your work will have a meaningful impact on the success of every Alloy engineer. You will:
- Lead other engineers as they plan and architect solutions that increase the efficiency of our engineering teams.
- Build reliable tools and workflows using modern tools for your customer: Alloy engineers.
- Iterate quickly based on metrics and feedback from Alloy engineers and partners.
- Mentor other engineers and help cultivate a fast-growing team.
We're a lean team, so your impact will be felt immediately. If this sounds like you, join us!
Who we're looking for
We are looking for someone who is passionate about the internal developer experience. We are looking for someone who has:
- 5+ years of experience developing full-stack applications.
- Interest in working on internal tools, documentation, and processes that unlock the ability for our engineers to solve our customers problems.
- Experience or interest in working collaboratively to establish requirements and goals for projects, and achieve them.
- Familiarity with current trends and best practices in software architecture, including performance, security, and usability.
- Local to Greater NYC. We are a hybrid office located in Greenwich Village.
Benefits and Perks!
- Unlimited PTO and flexible work policy; we are remote for most roles!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA employer contribution, FSA, and FSA dependent programs
- 401k with 100% match up to 4% with immediate vesting and eligibility
- $500 to set up your WFH space
- Monthly commuter contribution
- Monthly credits to shop at Public Goods
- Monthly credits for Seamless
- Monthly wellness credits to ClassPass
- Annual Citi Bike membership
- Annual $1,000 learning & development stipend
- 4 free therapy sessions and 1 year of talk therapy
Alloys Covid-19 Company Statement
Alloy does not require employees to be vaccinated against Covid-19, but vaccination or testing may be mandated by the relevant local laws with which the company will comply. If this position involves contact with third parties, attendance on-site for events, travel, and/or work in our New York City offices, those actions will be subject to any relevant local laws, venue or customer requirements, or travel requirements regarding vaccines or testing (and exemptions thereto).
At this time, Alloy is currently following compliance regulations with New York Citys Private Sector Mandate and is offering religious and medical accommodations for all eligible employees and visitors
How to Apply
Apply right here! You've found the application!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are committed to an inclusive interview experience and provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with visible and invisible disabilities. We encourage applicants to share needed accommodations with their recruiter.