Seismic, a rapidly growing Forbes Cloud 100 company, is the global leader in enablement, helping make sales teams better by becoming more productive and engaging with buyers in a compelling way. Seismics platform provides continuous guidance to improve behavior, content, and skills to win more deals and deliver better experiences. Nearly 2,000 organizations including IBM and American Express have made Seismic their enablement platform of choice. Seismic integrates with business-critical platforms including Microsoft, Salesforce, Google and Adobe. Seismic is headquartered in San Diego, with offices across North America, Europe, and Australia.
As Seismic continues growing, weve added capabilities for marketing orchestration to help complete the life cycle of content creation and management. On this team, you will focus on building out backend solutions leveraging a variety of tools, so a polyglot mentality and ability to work across several languages will be key to success. With solid levels of autonomy and ownership, you leverage leading edge technology and cloud native architectures to drive new feature development.
As a Senior Software Engineer on our Content Unification team, you will play a vital part in ensuring solid cloud architectures in a new team on a highly visible project at the forefront of the next generation of our platform. Along with your globally dispersed teammates, you will collaborate to build micro-service based systems to support multiple different products to support the systems for content management and orchestration between sales and marketing departments of our customers.
Who you are:
- An experienced software engineer with 5+ years of software engineering experience and a passion for building and innovating you stay up to date with the latest technologies and trends in development.
- Seen as an active contributor in the team problem-solving-process you aren't afraid to share your opinions in a low-ego manner or roll up your sleeves and write critical path code or refactor a significant piece of code.
- Deep experience across multiple software projects, driving end-to-end software development lifecycle of an architecturally complex system or product.
- Ability to think tactically as well as strategically, respecting what came before you and always thinking longer-term.
- Highly focused on operational excellence and software quality, with experience in CI/CD and best operational practices.
- Your technical skills are sought after as you develop in a pragmatic and efficient manner.
- You enjoy solving challenging problems, all while having a blast with equally passionate and talented team members.
What you'll be doing:
- Develop, improve, and maintain, our micro-service and ensure seamless integration to the rest of the Seismic platform.
- Collaborate with globally-dispersed product managers, designers, and software engineers to rapidly build, test, and deploy code to create innovative solutions and add values to our customers' experience with Seismic.
- Explore new technologies, thrive in ambiguity proof of concepts and bring your findings to life in our products.
- Participate in and contribute towards code reviews, bug/issue triage, and documentation.
- Contribute to troubleshooting and continuous quality improvements.
What you'll bring to the team:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of Software Development experience within a SaaS business.
- Must have a strong familiarity within .NET Core, and C#.
- Experience with Python a plus, but not required.
- Familiarity and comfortability developing in cloud-based environments (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud, etc.)
What we have for you:
- Generous PTO, paid holidays, and paid parental leave
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Robust 401(k) fund options with company matching
- Flexible work schedule
- Seismic Cares volunteer program
- #OneSeismic culture that celebrates wins, encourages autonomy, ownership, and transparency
Headquartered in San Diego and with more than 1,300 employees across the globe, Seismic is the global leader in sales enablement, backed by firms such as Permira, Ameriprise Financial, EDBI, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and T. Rowe Price. Seismic also recently expanded its team and product portfolio with the acquisition of Percolate, Grapevine6, and Lessonly. Our board of directors is composed of several industry luminaries including John Thompson, former Chairman of the Board for Microsoft.
Seismic is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, religion, or any other classification which is protected by applicable law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.