Seismic, a rapidly growing Forbes Cloud 100 company, is the global leader in enablement, helping make sales teams better by becoming more productive and engaging with buyers in a compelling way. Seismics platform provides continuous guidance to improve behavior, content, and skills to win more deals and deliver better experiences. Nearly 2,000 organizations including IBM and American Express have made Seismic their enablement platform of choice. Seismic integrates with business-critical platforms including Microsoft, Salesforce, Google and Adobe. Seismic is headquartered in San Diego, with offices across North America, Europe, and Australia.
As Seismic continues growing, weve added capabilities for content planning to help complete the life cycle of content creation and management. On this team, you will focus on building out backend solutions leveraging a variety of tools, so a polyglot mentality and ability to work across several languages will be key to success. With solid levels of autonomy and ownership, you will leverage leading edge technology and cloud native architectures to drive new feature development.
The Content Planning team is responsible for the core functionality of Seismics new marketing management product. As a member of this team, you will be maintaining a brand new microservice as well as defining and building new features essential to the future of the core product.
What you will do:
- Define technology strategy for building out new content planning features vital to the success of the product
- Work collaboratively with PMs to fulfill feature requirements and customer requests
- Experiment with new patterns and technologies to provide forward thinking direction for the engineering organization.
- Collaborate in service architecture discussions and promote adoption of best practices and uniformity in system design and programming patterns.
- Being a mentor to other engineers by sharing new learnings and providing technical leadership to drive team success
What you bring to the team:
- 5 7+ years of experience in software development, particularly backend
- Fluent in Python. Experience with Flask is a plus.
- Experience with SQL (E.g. MySQL & PostgresQL) and NoSQL technologies (e.g. Redis).
- Experience with developing REST APIs.
- Experience with OAuth.
- Experience developing microservices is a plus.
- Experience with C# and .NET is a plus
What we have for you: (US)
- Generous PTO, paid holidays, and paid parental leave
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Robust 401(k) fund options with company matching
- Flexible work schedule
- Seismic Cares volunteer program
- #OneSeismic culture that celebrates wins, encourages autonomy, ownership, and transparency
Headquartered in San Diego and with more than 1,300 employees across the globe, Seismic is the global leader in sales enablement, backed by firms such as Permira, Ameriprise Financial, EDBI, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and T. Rowe Price. Seismic also recently expanded its team and product portfolio with the acquisition of Percolate, Grapevine6, and Lessonly. Our board of directors is composed of several industry luminaries including John Thompson, former Chairman of the Board for Microsoft.
Seismic is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, religion, or any other classification which is protected by applicable law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.