The mission of the Web Applications Team is to build attractive and easy-to-use tools which provide our clients with access to in-depth profiles of millions of business people and companies.
As a Senior Software Engineer on the Web Applications Team, you will get to explore and work with cutting-edge technologies and a tremendously large (and fantastically rich) data set. If you like working on tough problems, whether thats building systems that handle millions of customer requests per day or how to make sense of over a billion pieces of potentially correlated data, ZoomInfo could be the right place for you!
- Work with cloud technologies like kubernetes, dataproc, dataflow, big query, etc...
- Driven to learn, investigate and use new technology as you push your knowledge and our technology to new levels.
- Work in fast paced and highly dynamic environment to solve challenging problems along a great team of engineers
- Write high-volume, high performance and highly available server applications
- Work for a profitable, growing company that works with an impressive Fortune 500 client list
- 7+ years industry experience, B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent
- Knowledge of and experience using Angular 2 and up or React and Node.js.
- Knowledge of Java or similar programming languages a plus
- Experience with any of the following: J2EE, JMS, Hibernate, Spring - is a plus
- Familiarity with Hadoop, Solr/Lucene - is a plus
- Passionate about using technology to solve interesting challenges
- Excited to tell us why you want to work here and what kinds of challenges you're looking for.
Built over 20 years ago, ZoomInfo Powered by DiscoverOrg has become the go-to-market standard for over 13,500 companies worldwide. Designed to be the single source of truth, the ZoomInfo platform offers best-in-class technology paired with unrivaled data coverage, accuracy, and depth of contacts, companies, and opportunities essential to empower sales, marketing and recruiting professionals to hit their numbers. Deeply embedded into business workflows and technology stacks-- including integrations with the leading CRM, Sales Engagement, Marketing Automation, and Talent Management applications - ZoomInfo is capable of delivering more predictable, accelerated, and sustainable growth than any stand-alone solution.
More Jobs From