Robin is the first workplace management platform designed for flexible work. Every day, thousands of offices across the world use our software to find rooms, desks, and coworkers. Used by companies such as Toyota and Twitter, Robin empowers workplace professionals to build (and reopen) the best version of their office, so people do their best work.
What Were Looking For:
You are a talented problem solver who cares deeply about your customers experience. You are a strong communicator and enjoy collaborating with product management, designers, and your fellow engineers.
You are passionate about best practices, and know how to ensure your product is performant and high quality. Most importantly, you are adept at finding the iterative path forward with any problem, helping your team to build from MVP, to competence, to excellence.
Youll Succeed In This Role If You:
- Have 3-5 years experience building software at a SAS company
- Have 2+ years of experience with NodeJS
- Experience building apis used by front ends
- Have a strong understanding of DDD concepts, and an ability to design and build packages in a modular, scalable way.
- Have experience with unit and integration testing frameworks.
- Have experience with SQL based databases and performance tuning.
- Have devops experience including experience setting up CI/CD pipelines and deploying applications.
- Have a strong understanding of building and working with REST APIs.
- Have experience with TypeScript, or other strongly typed languages.
- Aren't afraid to roll up your sleeves to implement new services or improve existing ones.
- Love startups and wearing different hats.
Its an Added Bonus If You:
- Have Docker experience.
- Have exposure to or worked with Apollo Federation/GraphQL.
- Have knowledge of dev-ops, service-oriented architecture, queues (e.g. Kafka, AWS SQS) and databases.
- Have experience working with an Agile development team.
- Have experience evaluating technical tradeoffs and tool selection.
- Have familiarity with software evolution patterns (strangler) and resiliency patterns (timeouts, backoffs, async)
- Company-funded health benefit options
- 100% Paid Parental Leave
- Unlimited vacation time (that we actually use!)
- Work from home flexibility
- Recognition perks through Blueboard
- 11 company holidays
- And more
We Celebrate Diversity
At Robin, we believe that advancing the workplace is only made possible by empowering all people. Our mission to build the best workplace experience software will not be complete unless we dissect our own bias and amplify underrepresented voices. That's why we're actively working to build a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion. Robin does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.