LinkSquares is growing, and we are looking for several smart, friendly, and dedicated full-stack software engineers to help build new features and products. As a company, were customer and sales-driven in every technical decision we make. As a member of our engineering team, you will work on a squad to develop new features and products to help our customers understand their contract data. You will get to work with a variety of technologies, including Ruby on Rails, AWS, GraphQL, and React. You will have a close relationship with our product managers and UX designers, collaborating in a fast-paced environment.
As a senior software engineer, you will lead technical projects with an eye for both best practices and quick delivery. You will collaborate across teams and support the development of other developers.
Were looking for teammates with:
- 5+ years experience developing web applications using Ruby on Rails or React
- Knowledge of testing frameworks and libraries such as RSpec or minitest
- Knowledge of Github and software development best practices
- A solid grasp of relational database technologies
- Experience with AWS or other large cloud infrastructure-as-a-service
- Experience using Salesforce, Elasticsearch, GraphQL, APIs, or SSO is a plus
- A collaborative spirit to work with Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success
- Intellectual curiosity
- A team-first philosophy
- Appreciation for the support of the companys revenue growth
- A knack for having fun
Perks of this job include:
- Unlimited vacation
- Stock options
- Great health and dental benefits
- Company swag (we have the best socks in Boston)
- Chance to build something amazing from the ground floor
LinkSquares is a high growth start-up company with an established customer base. As the company grows, the opportunity for you to grow professionally will come at an accelerated pace! We offer an outstanding benefits package to include comprehensive health and dental, unlimited vacation and the best company swag on the block. Lastly, not only will there be ample opportunity grow professionally but you will also be rewarded for the value that you create through your stock options.