As a Senior Software Engineer at Hello Alfred, youll be responsible for working with Product, Design, and Operations to understand and solve some of technologys hardest problems. Our software sits at the intersection between technology and the real world. Its your job to make that intersection better.
As part of a growing engineering team, you will have a direct and immediate influence on the technology choices, data architecture, and scalability of the platform. You will help develop our engineering philosophy and practices to lead the construction of a new type of service. Hello Alfred offers the opportunity to work closely with all aspects of a multi-sided business: our operations team, our customers andthe stars of the showthe Alfred Client Managers.
Youll help us to be successful by
- A deep, unabiding curiosity about how stuff works
- A drive to write scalable, testable, succinct software
- The care to leave the stack in a better place every time you touch it
- Bonus points for Go and React Native
What superpowers youll use
- A tendency to hold strong positions on technology weekly
- Being approachable and naturally communicative
- Can think through and solve tough issues, tasks, and problems
- The capacity to turn large, complex, high-level features into well written and tested code.
- The maturity to hold your teammates, managers, and peers to high standards
- The drive to mentor and learn in equal parts
Who you are
- 4+ years experience in writing scalable, production grade software
- A BA or BS in a technology field or equivalent experience
Were on a mission to build intuitive, personal help and anticipatory technology into one of the most important spaces in our lives: our home. As a startup at the intersection of four multi-billion dollar industries- real estate, technology, service and commerce - Hello Alfred is a new kind of company, thats trusted to serve consumers past their front door. Partnering with the largest real estate developers in the world, Hello Alfreds footprint has grown rapidly in the last three years and currently operates over 20 markets.
More Jobs From