DUST Identity is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our collaborative and multifaceted team of engineers dedicated to addressing vulnerabilities in the global supply chain.
As a Senior Software Engineer you will be instrumental in designing and delivering application features and integrations to enhance our platform. You will work closely with our product team to understand customer needs and strategic market opportunities, leveraging your creativity and expertise to architect innovative software solutions. As part of our collaborative, team-centric approach, you will also work with our hardware, materials, and R&D groups on various cross-discipline projects. Alongside the day-to-day work, you will be a key part of growing the engineering and company processes and culture.
DUST Identity is a physical object security solution that uses nanodiamonds to securely tag physical objects so they are uniquely identifiable. Think of a barcode, but invisible and unfalsifiable. With DUST, customers can ensure that every physical object whether an airplane part, microprocessor, or priceless artifact is genuine.
DUST aims to become the industry standard for physical object identification and security.
What Youll Do
- Own the architecture and delivery of new features and key roadmap initiatives.
- Exercise your expertise in our codebase, both contributing to existing design patterns and leading the formation of new design patterns based on your knowledge and prior experience.
- Increase customer value through improvements to the products functionality, usability, and performance.
- Collaborate with members across both the software team and the entire organization to understand customer needs and system constraints.
- Test and release reliable, reusable and performant code.
- Mentor early-career team members.
What You Bring
- 7+ years of experience working on a cloud-hosted system in production.
- A desire to solve our users challenges along with implementing our own product vision.
- Excitement about creatively and collaboratively tackling hard problems.
- Proven leadership and/or technical excellence within an existing software organization.
- Python + Flask
- PostgreSQL + SQLAlchemy + Alembic
Start Date: Immediately. Must have legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship.
Location: Framingham, MA.
Compensation: Market Competitive + Equity.
DUST Identity is an equal opportunity employer.
- Join an award-winning, venture-backed startup addressing critical issues in the global supply chain
- An abundance of snacks/coffee
- Medical, dental, vision, LTD, and life insurance
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Casual dress
- Reverse commute with plenty of parking