CyberArk (NASDAQ: CYBR) is the global leader in Identity Security. Centered on privileged access management, CyberArk provides the most comprehensive security offering for any identity human or machine across business applications, distributed workforces, hybrid cloud workloads and throughout the DevOps lifecycle. The worlds leading organizations trust CyberArk to help secure their most critical assets. To learn more about CyberArk, visit https://www.cyberark.com, read the CyberArk blogs or follow on Twitter via @CyberArk, LinkedIn or Facebook.
You must be an energetic self-starter with a desire to learn new things quickly. In this position, you will work in a team of talented engineers to innovate, implement, and support IDaptive Solutions within CyberArk. Duties will primarily revolve around designing, prototyping and building software by writing code, as well as modifying software to fix errors, improve its scalability and performance and adapt to new business requirements.
- Help guide and contribute to feature design and implementation to bring the product to the next level.
- Participate in continuous and iterative engineering cycles with emphasis on code quality, supportability, scalability and performance.
- Interpret business requirements to articulate the business needs to be addressed.
- Develop and review unit test cases to ensure comprehensive unit testing.
- Diagnose and fix product issues found internally or in the field.
- Interface with Support to handle customer escalation issues.
- Mentor junior members of the team in their assigned tasks and their technical skills development.
- B.S. degree or higher in Computer Science or other technical discipline, or related practical experience
- 5+ years hands-on software development experience, with the most recent experience preferably in Cloud/Web environment and enterprise scale application development
- 2+ years hands-on software development experience in IDaas/SaaS/Cloud security/Authentication domain.
- Proficiency with C#, ASP.NET MVC
- Working experience with Azure and/or AWS a plus.
- Expertise and hands-on experience with web services (e.g. REST, SOAP).
- Working experience with Active Directory or other Directory Service a plus.
- Proficient understanding of SQL and relationship databases.
- Knowledge and experience with authentication standards such as SAML, WS-Fed, OpenId or OAuth a plus.
- Solid understanding of security and networking implementation and best practices.
- Familiarity with general software development release lifecycle, source code management and defect management methodologies.
- Demonstrate ability to complete highly detailed tasks with strict attention to detail, quality and timeliness. Strong organizational and self-management skills.
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
CyberArk is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Recruiting agencies or vendors without a valid agreement between the parties are not authorized to (a) send CyberArk unsolicited resumes or candidate data or (b) contact CyberArk employees for the purposes of presenting candidates for employment. CyberArk will only work with recruiting agencies who have a valid agreement with CyberArk and that are specifically invited by CyberArks recruiting team to assist with searching for and submitting candidates for a specific position. Any unsolicited resumes or other candidate data submitted to CyberArk will not be accepted and shall be considered CyberArks property. CyberArk will not pay any placement or other fees of any kind for any unsolicited resumes or candidate data that is submitted in violation of this policy. CyberArk does not accept liability under any legal theory such as course of conduct, oral agreements, implied contracts, or otherwise based on negotiations with a candidate identified from an unsolicited resume or data in violation of this policy.