In February 2021, Constant Contact's former parent company, Endurance Group, was acquired by Clearlake Capital and Siris Capital. As part of this acquisition, Constant Contact was spun off to operate as a stand-alone business and Endurance has been dissolved.
We couldn't be more excited to continue the focus on building simple, yet powerful tools that help small businesses achieve their goals with our new partnership.
Constant Contact, Inc. helps small businesses and nonprofits connect with their customers, clients, and members. Constant Contact champions the needs of small organizations and provides an easy, affordable way to build successful, lasting customer relationships.
What you'll do:
- Provide technical leadership and be a key contributor to a cross-functional, Agile product delivery team
- Collaborate with Product Management, UX and architects to deliver scalable, sustainable and engaging product
- Mentor junior members of the team
- Stay on top of industry trends and ensure the team appropriately utilizes the latest technologies and best practices
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- 8+ years designing, developing and delivering large-scale, distributed, Web applications in a CI/CD environment
- Expert knowledge of Java/Spring/Hibernate
- Experience designing and developing RESTful services
- Experience with relational and NoSQL databases
- Exposure to AWS
- Ability to articulate engineering design strategies related to scalability, sustainability, performance and security
- Prior experience with social media platform APIs/SDKs is a plus.
- Leadership skills including:
- Ability to lead as part of a highly collaborative, Agile team
- Appreciates and values the art of incremental product delivery
- Strong collaboration, communication and influence skills
- Strong focus on team effectiveness, results and customer success
- Passionate about technology and staying up-to-date on industry trends
- Strong commitment to continuous improvement of self and team
Why you'll love us:
- We celebrate one anothers differences. We are proud of our culture of diversity and inclusion, and we're always working hard to strengthen and improve this culture. We have programs in place that bring us together on important issues and provide educational opportunities for all employees.
- Join the experts. If you're passionate about supporting businesses of all sizes, you wont find a better spot to share your talent. Were dedicated to improving the quality of our product from a customer standpoint and have a true desire to enable the success of businesses, non-profit organizations, and community groups.
- Youll have opportunities to grow your career. We encourage and support our team members to learn different aspects of the business, take on stretch assignments and seek coaching opportunities.
- Weve got you covered. We are a family! From excellent medical to life insurance, education sponsorships to interest-free loans, Flexi-leave to casual dress code - we've got your back!
Where permitted by applicable law, successful applicants must have received, or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by the date of hire to be considered for the job.