Senior Software Engineer, API Engineering - Remote
With 350 thousand customers daily, ASICS Digital processes tens of thousands of requests per minute to its backend APIs. We are looking for a motivated software engineer to develop and optimize new and existing APIs that power future features in personalization, commerce, and communications.
A great candidate for this role enjoys technical problem solving with a great deal of autonomy and leeway to determine the right course of action, as well as teaching others and engaging with product and business partners to find innovative solutions for user needs. You will get to touch a wide variety of topics from overseeing the design of algorithms for scalable features to assisting with infrastructure architecture.
- Maintaining critical systems and integrations, including login, purchasing, and deployment.
- Propose and oversee architectural improvements, and assess designs for performance, security, and privacy concerns.
- Identifying areas of technical debt and weigh user impact and level of effort to address.
- Support the team in reaching application health goals.
- Assist in application security design, monitoring, and response.
- Mentor other engineers through code reviews and pair programming.
- Experience with NodeJS and/or Http4s, as well as AWS services such as S3 and Cloudfront, preferred.
- Experience with eCommerce technologies (particularly Salesforce Commerce Cloud and/or Mulesoft) preferred.
- Experience or strong familiarity with functional programming concepts and Lambda architecture.
- Ability to clearly communicate technical issues to business leaders.
- Expertise in one or more of the following: automated integration testing, performance testing, system monitoring and incident response, security and privacy.
Become a part of the ADI community:
ADI is taking active steps towards becoming a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace. We aim to engage in D&I work that permeates our organization and all employees are expected to be actively involved.
-ADI is a strong, global community where we collaborate and care for each other.
-We value a diversity of opinion, everyones input, and increasing the number of voices at the table.
-Youll have the opportunity to join the D&I task force, participate in affinity spaces, learn and grow on your anti-racist journey. We all need to know what anti-racist is so that everyone can talk about what it actually means.
-We center our employees as full people. We dont just accept difference, we celebrate it, support it, and thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community.
Equal Opportunity Employer Description:
At ADI, we dont just accept diversity we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. ASICS Digital is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.