Office Tour Photos
About Seismic Engineering:
At Seismic, weve built and are continuing to improve the leading enterprise sales enablement platform to ensure that our clients globally distributed sales and partner teams have access to the right sales content at the right time.
We believe that the best quality software is built by passionate engineers who share and advocate for their ideas. We follow a continuous integration and deployment model that allows our developers to ship solutions to real-world problems quickly and efficiently.
About the Job:
As a Senior Software Development Engineer on our CRM team, you will play a crucial part in ensuring Seismics customer satisfaction and growth. You will be performing hands-on development to ensure seamless integration between Seismics platform and various CRM systems (Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, Oracle, SAP, etc.). Your dynamic work will consist of everything from building native applications in multiple CRM platforms, to using the APIs and data from them to expose future capabilities and hidden data. Make a Seismic-Shift and join our team!
Who You Are:
- An experienced software engineer with a passion to build and innovate you stay up to date with the latest technologies and trends in development
- Seen as an active contributor in the team problem-solving-process you arent afraid to share your opinions in a low-ego manner
- Your technical skills are sought after as you develop in a pragmatic and efficient manner
- You enjoy solving challenging problems, all while having a blast with equally passionate and talented team members
What You Will Be Doing:
- Collaborate with product managers, designers, and software engineers to rapidly build, test, and deploy code to create innovative CRM solutions and add values to our customers experience with Seismic
- Explore new technologies and industry trends and bring your findings to life in our products
- Participate in and contribute towards code reviews, bug/issue triage, and documentation
- Develop native applications within various CRMs
What You Bring to the Team:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience
- Minimum of 5 years of Software Development experience within a SaaS business
- Strong familiarity within the Microsoft stack (.NET, C#, Azure, etc.)
- Experience with the AGILE development process
- Familiarity with API integrations and development on respective CRM platforms (Salesforce Development certifications a plus!)
- Familiarity and comfortability developing in cloud-based environments (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud, etc.)
What youll get from us:
- Generous PTO, paid holidays, and paid sick leave
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Robust 401(k) fund options with company matching
- Catered meals, happy hours, healthy snacks, and coffee bar
- Seismic Cares volunteer program
- #OneSeismic culture that celebrates wins, encourages autonomy, ownership, and transparency
Seismic, ranked as one of the best places to work by Inc. Magazine, is a rapidly growing Forbes Cloud 100 company and is emerging as the recognized category leader in sales enablement. Seismic unites marketing and sales teams in delivering the most compelling stories throughout a buyers journey. More than 600 customers rely on the worlds most powerful storytelling platform to connect the right buyer, with the right content, at the right time, every time. Seismic customers such as T. Rowe Price, IBM, American Express, PayPal, Rockwell Automation, and Quest Diagnostics are achieving higher win rates, larger deal sizes, and improved customer retention rates with our solution. Seismic recently achieved a billion-dollar valuation and was named to the 2019 Forbes Cloud 100.
Headquartered in San Diego and with more than 800 employees across the globe, Seismic is privately held and backed by investment firms General Atlantic, JMI Equity, Jackson Square Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and T. Rowe Price. Seismic also recently expanded its team and product portfolio with the acquisition of Percolate. Our board of directors is composed of several industry luminaries, including John Thompson, chairman of the board of directors for Microsoft.
Seismic is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, religion, or any other classification which is protected by applicable law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
More Jobs From