Office Tour Photos
6 River Systems is disrupting a hundred billion dollar industry with a new approach to warehouse automation. Founded in 2015, we have developed a solution built on proprietary AI, mobile robots and cloud-based enterprise software. Our solution is half the cost of traditional automation and 2-3x faster than manual, cart pick operations.
Our culture is built on trust, smarts, and collaboration. As a team, we encourage open discussion about particularly challenging problems. We are as passionate about hiring the right people as we are about building great products.
We are searching for a Senior Site Reliability Engineer who possesses a blend of technical and customer-facing skills to successfully analyze, root cause, contain, and resolve complex technical issues. You will work with a small, highly motivated team and contribute to the companys culture, engage in high-energy exchanges on product roadmap, and keep our automation solutions up and running, ensuring our customers have the best experience possible. This is a unique opportunity; you will have an immediate impact on the development of our company. We guarantee you will be bragging about your job to friends and family on weekends.
- Provide input and technical support to engineering projects and initiatives, including prioritization of workloads to ensure product delivery
- Provide technical support to ensure all deployed robotic equipment and infrastructure are meeting the uptime targets
- Spearhead high severity escalations to meet service level agreement (SLA) targets
- Mentor other TechOps peers, while raising the bar in both technical and non-technical aspects of the position
- Own multiple process improvement initiatives, including acting as a single point of contact for projects
- Build relationships with remote facilities to meet customer satisfaction metrics
- Generate metrics to provide details of departments performance
- Analytical, technical and problem solving skills that can be applied to real world solutions
- Familiar with troubleshooting server side processes running in container environments
- General understanding of network topologies such as VPNs, firewalls, and routers
- Able to write tools and scripts to automate repetitive tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Experience with troubleshooting and identifying the root cause of issues within defined SLAs
- Ability to work in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment. Experience in a warehouse automation is a plus
- Basic understanding of computer hardware (USB, Ethernet ports, HDMI, Power etc)
- 4-10 years of recent relevant experience
- BS degree in Engineering or Computer Science; MS degree is desirable
More Jobs From